Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
What characters, bosses and enemies from the Wario Land series do you want to see return in future games?

I'm personally interested in seeing some of the early game villains myself. Captain Syrup was okay in Shake It, but she really needs another role as an actual 'antagonist rather than a helper. Same with Rudy the Clown, another interesting villain who should probably appear in at least one more Wario platformer.

Additionally, I think some of the Wario Master of Disguise and Wario World cast list could do well in a more traditional game too. Maybe not the Black Jewel or Terrormisu, but someone like Count Cannoli, Carpaccio or maybe World's Captain Skull could work in a 2D platformer with traditional gameplay. Heck, some of Master of Disguise's cast could be interesting to see in a WarioWare game too...

But what ones do you want back and why?

This guy.
WL2_BallBunny.png

Also it would be funny to see this guy return.
Dr_Arewo_Stein_WL4.png

Maybe him? ^^
Doodle.PNG

I always thought that guy was the same as the mad scientist from WL3/DrMario64, but apparently he's from For The Frog the Bell Tolls. Though I guess that doesn't rule out him still being the same guy.

But yeah, I want to see Rudy and Captain Syrup's crew back, as well as the Princess from WL4. Her official art shows her in her teenage form, and I think it would be amusing to have her as a tagalong character.

I always thought that guy was the same as the mad scientist from WL3/DrMario64, but apparently he's from For The Frog the Bell Tolls. Though I guess that doesn't rule out him still being the same guy.

But yeah, I want to see Rudy and Captain Syrup's crew back, as well as the Princess from WL4. Her official art shows her in her teenage form, and I think it would be amusing to have her as a tagalong character.

She dead. Besides, if any girl is tagging along with Wario on a treasure hunt, it's going to be Mona.

I'm with Shyguy, i'd like Ball Bunny and Dr. Arewo Stein to return.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard from Wanda, the fairy and playable character of Wario's Woods and Mario & Wario. Seems she would be perfect for WarioWare or even some of the Mario spinoffs.
200px-Wanda.jpg

Speaking of Wario's Woods, some of those characters would be nice to see again too, however unlikely it may be. They worked for Wario, so obviously they know him in some capacity.

Like Aqualea, this cutie mermaid:
Aqualea.png