Christmas 2016

Magma

Oldhead
Diamond City Leader
What did you doooooooo?
What did you geeeeeeeeet?

My Christmas Eve consisted of being with family, watching wrestling, and drinking a bit hahah. Today I'm just gonna take it easy though I have some gifts I still need to finish up before it's not Christmas anymore!

I got some clothes, a watch, money, and a gift card.

You guys?

Oh pffft I hadnt seen this thread and posted in the older one : p Will just copy paste my list here then talk about what I did : p

@Pajamas720, what games did you get?

Anywho... *deep breathe*
From my big sister I got
- a Nickelodean tshirt that has a bunch of 90s- early 2000s characters from the network on it, including you-know-who, haha : p

From CMV, so far I got
- Showdown: Legends of Wrestling for PS2, haha. Ive heard the game is not very well made, but I am way happy to have it : p He knows how much I love Sting and bought it for me because of that : p
-He also got me a cat notebook to write lyrics in. I am way super happy about that one : 3
-He also got me Simpsons pajama pants, haha.
-He also got me a calander for 2017 from the Chinese restaurant he goes to in his home town, which is awesome : p I Love having little things from his home town like that : p Plus I love Chinese food, haha.
-And he got me a necklace with a bass guitar on it, which was my favorite thing I got on Christmas. Haha its way cool : 3 I was way happy to get it.

And he says I have two more things coming in the mail that didnt arrive on time : p

From my mom,
- I got my Sega Dreamcast, finally : p And it came with a VMU! : D I thought for sure I was gonna get stuck with one of those junky cheap generic save packs, haha.
-And she got me Zombie Revenge for Dreamcast, cuz it was the only non-sports game she could find for it here in town : p I like beat em ups so I bet I like it : p
-And she got me Vexx for Xbox, which is awesome cuz Ive wanted it for some time now, way back to when I first got my Gamecube in 2007 : p
-And she got me a literal pound of reese's peanutbutter cups, haha/ Both cups are half a pound, and theyre both as big as my hand : p

So gift wise, it was a really really good Christmas, haha. One of the best even.

Other than that, it was a small gathering. My mom and I cleaned and cooked until 1 pm : p The only people who came over this year were sadly just my sister and nephew. But Im really happy they came : 3 We had dinner, and threw these fake snowballs at each other, which was a blast, haha : p And we talked about stuff and made jokes and ended up having alot of fun. Oh and exchanged gifts too : p My sister seemed worried that I wouldnt like the shirt she got me, apparently she doesnt know how much I like Nickelodean or Helga Pataki, haha. I told her I really liked it and even took a picture to show CMV : p

@Magma what wrestling did you watch? Id love to watch wrestling on Christmas, haha : p I watched Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, its good too : p
EDIT: @The Big Magma

Oh and I didnt drink. I actually planed to though, had a big bottle of wine ready for the day. But never got around to opening it : p

Surprisingly, I got Mario Party Star Rush. I didn't hint towards wanting it or anything and I didn't have it beforehand, so that was a nice surprise that made me happy.
I spent time with family, played a bit of Wario Land 2, and napped. Then I tasted wine I liked so much I drank the rest eventually and got a little tipsy lol.

I got nothing, I just went with my gf to her friends house and watched Krampus. We had so much food, we have leftovers for the whole week.

No new game, nothing special for me this year.

I bump the old thread just to prevent a new thread, and then someone makes a new thread anyway? Oh well. i've already posted my stuff on that thread so here's a list that i copypasted from that thread. (Along with some extra details.)

• History of Sonic the Hedgehog book
  • Harry potter Pajama Pants
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
  • Super Mario 64 DS
  • A Nintendo Gamecube with some games
  • Starfox 64 3D
  • Rayman Legends (I've already own this game unfortunately.)
  • A iPhone case
  • Some Thomas the Tank Engine stuff ( *Sigh* Yes I'm a Thomas the Tank Engine fan, So Don't laugh at me.)
  • New Jeans
  • Some Sonic apparel (A Hoodie and a T-Shirt to be specific.)
  • Some Candy (Always a treat.)
  • Amazon Gift Card
  • A Flash T-Shirt
  • Some Batman Coloring Paper
  • Uno Card Game
  • Rick and Morty Total Rickall
  • Lego Dimensions Sonic Level Pack
  • A mini snack tray

As for the Gamecube & what Games I got, it's a Platinum Gamecube. (I actually thought it was a black one at first thanks to the wrapping the console was in.)

Anyways the Games.
  • Mario Golf Toadstool Tour - Now i get to see the antics of Wario & Waluigi.
  • Metroid Prime - This was a f**king surprise when i first saw it. I really was not expecting this game at all seeing as i've never played a Metroid game, & was not going to pick this one as my first. (That would had been Metroid Zero Mission.) but this was a f**king amazing surprise. and i can't wait to play it.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - One of the best Zelda games. i already own the Wii U version of this game, so i don't really need the original, but hey this is the same guy that owns mutliple versions of the Sonic the Hedgehog games, the 2D Mario Games and the Mega Man games, so having the original is no problem for me. (Plus it may be better for long term play as opposed to the Remake thanks to the Gamepad's shitty battery life.)
  • Reign of Fire - Meh, movie based tie in game, i heard it's got decent reviews, but i'm not interested in this or the Movie.
  • Dragon Ball Z budokai 2 - I'm not a big Dragon Ball Z fan or a Fighting Game fan, so this doesn't appeal to me.
  • Nicktoons Party Blast - I'm not a Nickeldeon fan, (I love Nicktoons but I tend to be on Team Cartoon Network.) and plus it's a shitty Mario Party Ripoff.
  • 4x4 Exo 2 - I'm not a off road racing person.
(I'm probably going to end up trading the last 4 games, but the first 3 are definite keepers.)

So that's the shit i got, (Most of it anyway, there's still some stuff coming at a later time, so when that stuff comes, i'll update this with the new stuff.)

Last edited:
I got

-a computer chair
-Sega 3D Classics for 3DS
-Some pulls
-enough chocolate to make diabetic

I gave Tomodachi Life to my sister.

The réveillon was pretty lovely. It was a great Christmas - 'till I had to work, that is.

Nothing much here. Why? Because I buy games early enough that nothing is left by Christmas.

Why wait a few more months when I can buy a game on launch day and beat it within a week?

Had a wine party (so snobby).
Don't know how to measure wine and treating it like regular liquor
Got drunk.
Woke up in the basement with my siblings with my parents looking mad.
We where gonna have a christmas eve party but ended drunk fighting.
They kept in basement, BF3 where there's nothing and fought until we dropped.
Christmas was great though we had a grand old time.
as for what i got, A FNAF shirt. Minecraft Wii U Edition (yussss) some xbox 360 FPS's (meh) and a wolf link amiibo which will look nice in its box on my shelf for the next 20 years. My mom though it was the actual LoZ TP HD. Quite funny to me.
Overall christmas was..... could be better could be worse. it was fine.

@MonaWare i got toukiden: the age of demons and blazblue: chrono phantasma extend for the vita, and monster hunter generations for 3ds. is cool.
@TB100 you got kid icarus uprising? we really need to hook up so i can teach you the art of dodge attacks and help you get better.... and then immediately slam on you afterwards :3

So my Dreamcast doesnt work ; _ ; The console turns on, can hear the motor running, the little light comes on, the VMU beeps. But it doesnt appear on my tv. I tried both AV hookups on my tv and nothing happens. Tried my Gamecube in both of them too, works fine. So its either the AV cable or the console itself.

And Im pretty mad about it > : ( It took me forever to get it hooked up behind my tv stand. I cant move my tv stand so I have to move everything around by myself, which is really hard. And now I have to unhook it all, walk it up to my gamestore (which is directly next to my work place), have it checked, walk it back home, hook it back up, then walk back up to work. (It takes about 45 minutes to walk to where I work from my house). So Im pretty unhappy today ; _ ;

• Mario Golf Toadstool Tour - Now i get to see the antics of Wario & Waluigi.
  • Metroid Prime - This was a f**king surprise when i first saw it. I really was not expecting this game at all seeing as i've never played a Metroid game, & was not going to pick this one as my first. (That would had been Metroid Zero Mission.) but this was a f**king amazing surprise. and i can't wait to play it.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - One of the best Zelda games. i already own the Wii U version of this game, so i don't really need the original, but hey this is the same guy that owns mutliple versions of the Sonic the Hedgehog games, the 2D Mario Games and the Mega Man games, so having the original is no problem for me. (Plus it may be better for long term play as opposed to the Remake thanks to the Gamepad's shitty battery life.)
  • Reign of Fire - Meh, movie based tie in game, i heard it's got decent reviews, but i'm not interested in this or the Movie.
  • Dragon Ball Z budokai 2 - I'm not a big Dragon Ball Z fan or a Fighting Game fan, so this doesn't appeal to me.
  • Nicktoons Party Blast - I'm not a Nickeldeon fan, (I love Nicktoons but I tend to be on Team Cartoon Network.) and plus it's a shitty Mario Party Ripoff.

Oh neat, Ive heard that the platinum GC is the rarest one, but it was the one I owned, the one I see the most in my gamestore and the one that like everyone I know has owned, haha. Sadly my silver gamecube stopped working a few years back and I had to buy another. I got a purple one. So now I have a purple gamecube with a silver controller : p

And wow they went all out for you with games. Metroid Prime is amazing, is an open world FPS adventure style game, its way fun. I liked it alot. You should look out for Prime 2: Echoes. Its also great.

And haha, Id like to have that Nicktoons Party Blast, you should ship it to me instead of selling it : p

Back