[Fan Content] D.I.Y. was before ANY of the WarioWare games!?

This is a stretch, but it's definitely possible.

In the DIY Game MakerMatic tutorials, Penny teaches you and Wario how to make games with the Game MakerMatic 21. What I noted was that Wario has NO IDEA how to make games. And it's not just because he's introduced to the MakerMatic, he hadn't grasped the concept of OBJECTS. He didn't understand how a balloon was an object. And for all you programmers out there, you get how new he seemed to be to game-making in general. If this is true, that means Wario learned from Penny how to make games FOR THE FIRST TIME. It also explains better how 9-volt had never seen 18-volt make a game. It explains how 9-volt's description says: "I'm finally starring in my own game!" This makes better sense when you consider the fact that he and everyone else (except Penny) had never made a game before. It also explains how the characters started out using the MakerMatic, when they were making games with code. It's because they were new to code, having never used it, and the MakerMatic was easier.
Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 1.08.58 PM.png

Good point. That is the thing that has deluded me. I have no evidence to counter that.

Until I watched the intro to the first WarioWare again.

Notice how Wario is bored after two seconds of typing. He THEN decides to call his friends. He's calling them to make microgames FOR him. This is because he's still not used to making games, while the others are faster learners.

As for Ashley not being here yet, Snapped only had four levels. So there. XD

@Just a Wario fan

Last edited:
Guys, Wario never made any game, his friends did... The only moment in any Wario game where you see him program a game is in Game & Wario, which takes place after DIY. (That is, if he is actually programing something, he might be just sending e-mails to his friends....)

Also, 9-Volt was never featured in a game (alone), this is the first time.

EDIT: In DIY, WarioWare Inc. only has Wario and Penny, you (the player) are supposed to be the new and only programer of the new game! Everyone else quit, they made their games with the new invension, but not in WarioWare Inc.

Actually, I beg to differ. More than half of his employees are still with him.

http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/9-volt-and-18-volt-dont-get-along-in-diy.1611/

Ok, I have to agree 50% with that, yes, they where with Wario (both Dribble & Spitz, Kat & Ana, and 18-Volt). However, you have to remember that nobody know who Wario-Man is (as obvious as it is), which means that the half of the team that works with Wario-Man think he's someone else entirely. (So far, only Mona noticed Wario-Man is actually Wario in a suit)

So only Penny (and maybe Dr. Crygor?) are working in the WarioWare Inc. The rest is either publish under Diamond Software or working for Wario-Man Software.

They all come back to WarioWare Inc. for Game & Wario.

Back