Do you main Wario in Smash Bros for 3DS?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Or heck, in Smash Bros in general?

Personally, I have him as one of my choices for main character, at least in the newest game. Seems like he's actually really good in this one. I mean, his bike just kills the trophy mini game...

I'm also trying to focus on getting all the Wario related stuff first. Like his trophies in single player, his custom moves and outfits in Smash Run, trophies for characters like Ashley via whatever means possible, etc. Got to support the series, even if it is in the most minor way possible!

As bitter as I am about Wario's representation he's pretty much the only character I really play.
I'm getting pretty good with him. Just recently I beat classic mode on 7.0.

I suppose I could main Wario. I can do a wheelie on his bike (but I need to remember how to get off the bike). His attacks are overall really strong and his moves ca be unpredictable in some ways (the fart or chomp). Since Wario is the Deadpool of Nintendo and it's great for his to show off his grossness and power and Smash is where it's possible.

I do enjoy playing as Wario as one of my regulars, though he's not one of my mains. As unfaithful as his moveset is, it's still well designed from a gameplay standpoint and his motorcycle is heaps of fun (and juvenile though it may be, KOing someone with a well-timed fart is always extremely satisfying).

Been playing the game a bit more, and Wario is still one of my main characters. Something about him just makes him a really a fun character to play as, and I'm not sure what...

He is my No.1 main in Brawl and my 4th. favorite character in Smash 3DS, next to Megaman,Pac Man and Bowser.
You know, for all my complaining about his Smash portrayel I still really enjoy playing as him, with or without Shoulder Charge (althought I still don't understand it's removal).

Been playing the game a bit more, and Wario is still one of my main characters. Something about him just makes him a really a fun character to play as, and I'm not sure what...

Well the weird thing about Wario's play-style in Smash is that he's a rather fast character with great aerial mobility. While this is completely counter to Wario's bulky, muscular build and established fighting style, it does make for a very fun character to play as when combined with his very unconventional special moves (except for his Up Special, which is kinda generic). Especially since Smash 4 basically made all the veterans feel way smoother and more fun to play as in general (unlike in Brawl where the veterans felt kinda clunky compared to the newcomers).

I main Wario in any game he's in, so yeah. Even though we lost the forward smash, that WarioWorld headbutt makes him still worth it. :)

Currently using just Little Mac. His super-armor/speed/attack is very useful and he's a real threat if you spam Smash attacks (mainly forward smash), dash attacks, and his side special. And don't forget your will to stay on the stage if you get knocked out by characters with a clearly great air-game (like Peach or Mega Man).

Back