Favorites

Clearly, my subconscious mind is subliminally telling me that your existence is extremely important to me. Or it's a coincidence. Pick whichever one you prefer.

Apparently, that would be nine quinquadragintillion trestrigintacentillion twelve untrigintillion four hundred ninety-eight. Which is to say, (9*10^138*10^402)+(12*10^96). These are numbers that I didn't know had names until now.
It's different in Dutch though, because you don't have "-ard". You know, 10^6 is a million/miljoen? 10^9 is a billion for you, but a miljard for us. 10^12 is a trillion for you, but a biljoen for us. And thus the American equivalent gets ahead of the Dutch numbers, which gets clear when I write our numbers as if they were English:
English |Dutch, translated
Thousand |Thousand
Million |Million
Billion |Milliard
Trillion |Billion
Quadrillion |Billiard
Quintillion |Trillion
Sextillion |Trilliard

And so forth.

Huh. That's really interesting. And once again, English proves to be more inefficient than a related language at something. I wonder why this difference is present between the two languages.

I've heard of interests, likes, and dislikes
I've heard a lot of things in general
But.

LMFAO "FAVORITE GENDER" LMFAO
I'm dead
Gender is an incredibly vague and shifting goal post. Saying one is your favorite literally means nothing unless you conform to the same bigorty/classism/judgements in your society that anyone I know IRL who believes gender exists stands against.
I'm literally dead.
Its like some people are their own worst enemy.
Gender is society's set of expectations, standards, and characteristics about how men and women are supposed to act.
This is different based on your religion, class, region, family, and many other factors. This isn't a standardized thing you can have a favorite of.
1690482159142.png

What you are doing by having a favorite "gender' is perpetuating gender stereotypes and you always have been.
Imagine thinking you're woke but being more backwards than a caveman.

Attachments

• 868.gif
    868.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back