Nearly 200 members?

We'd need to find social media sites where Wario fans are actually somewhat common. Which is... not as easy as you'd think, especially given how you've then got to get them to join...

Perhaps. But numbers draw activity; people like to go where others are. So if the numbers look good, we'll get more of the long term, loyal fans and users as well.
I'm not disagreeing, I'm just perplexed by all these null accounts. I mean I would understand if maybe they stuck around for a bit and then decided this place wasn't to their liking but a ton of these never stick around past registering. Are these fake bot accounts or something?

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just perplexed by all these null accounts. I mean I would understand if maybe they stuck around for a bit and then decided this place wasn't to their liking but a ton of these never stick around past registering. Are these fake bot accounts or something?

Nah, just internet forum/social media accounts. It's how every social media site and forum is. Facebook? Has about 1.5 billion users. Maybe what, 20% of those are actually active and real people (a lot are fakes by scammers or people who stopped bothering)?

How much of Twitter is made up of active users? Surprisingly not much of it, percentage wise. How about forums? I'm on a site called The Admin Zone outside of this place, which has about 36,000 members:

https://theadminzone.com/

Guess what? 157 turned up in the last 24 hours.

Every site has more members than are active there on a regular basis. As does every app, network, online game...

Nah, just internet forum/social media accounts. It's how every social media site and forum is. Facebook? Has about 1.5 billion users. Maybe what, 20% of those are actually active and real people (a lot are fakes by scammers or people who stopped bothering)?

How much of Twitter is made up of active users? Surprisingly not much of it, percentage wise. How about forums? I'm on a site called The Admin Zone outside of this place, which has about 36,000 members:

https://theadminzone.com/

Guess what? 157 turned up in the last 24 hours.

Every site has more members than are active there on a regular basis. As does every app, network, online game...
Oh I'm aware of the difference between total members and active numbers. I guess I wasn't really aware of how huge the difference can be since outside of one chat room I have not been a member of an online community in about 7 years and I hardly use social media. On that note, I wonder how effective promoting on social media sites would be? From what I've seen people who use social media aren't really the type who would go on forums.

Now, if someone meets Charles Martinet and convinces him to do a promo for the forum in Wario's voice (Maybe a quick "Do you like Wario? Of course you do! Join the Wario Forums, and start talking about how great I am!" sort of deal. He generally seems pretty willing to do voice requests.), I'm sure it would be a pretty good way to gain attention.

Back