• Good Game!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • It's Okay...

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Could've been better.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
hahah yeah, skipped Master of Disguise because I knew i wouldn't like it. =3=
by the way, thank you for making this site. as a sorta internet oldhead it feels good to finally have a true to form, no nonsense forum, especially one as modernized and clean as this while still retaining what I loved about them and on the topic of something as slick as Wario!

No worries, glad you like the site. Yeah, I do miss independent internet forums a lot, so I'm happy to keep this one running for eternity just so us Wario fans have a place to go that isn't under the control of a large company.

hahah yeah, skipped Master of Disguise because I knew i wouldn't like it. =3=
by the way, thank you for making this site. as a sorta internet oldhead it feels good to finally have a true to form, no nonsense forum, especially one as modernized and clean as this while still retaining what I loved about them and on the topic of something as slick as Wario!
Imo MoD does a better job being a wario game(with aspects of both wario land and warioware thrown in) than Shake It does in being a Wario game at all.

All but one criticism I have for the game that I can remember is already up here. I think it's pretty weak the game doesn't have more than one ending when it's treasures and missions for each level is more work than you'd normally do in previous games it's stupid you'll always get screwed by Syrup. It's fun to go through the levels normally but it's not as repetitively replayable as Wario Land 4

Back