pajamas the paradoxparadox

Pajamas720

still that guy.
where do i start?
hi, im pajamas, i actually signed up weeks ago, but between homework, grade scares, and picky wifi, i haven't been able to go on here and forum.
anyway:

stuff you'd probably like to know:
-played warioware: mega micro games and tried wario land 4.

about me (or, yknow, the stuff no one bothers to read ):
-originated from media quagmire called "miiverse"
-i change moods often, my profile will likely not be accurate.
-dont have a wii u, so unless nintendo decide to release for the ol' 3ds...
-collegehumor, awful fawful, pewdiepie. make fun of them to hear a bad joke about youtube comment sections or communism.

if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, ill be behind that giant tree in the background.

Welcome to the Forums, Pajamas. I was too lazy to ever call you Paradox, so I just came up with your nickname "Pajamas", lol. Two people who come from Miiverse joined here, let's hope it doesn't go to 3, lel.

Welcome to the Team, I am agent Key-yo-own, or Kyon. I mostly talk about Ashley and other things, like how does Mario make bacon? all questions need to have answers.

@King Hehehe thanks, i really appreciate it, especially in contrast to, ahem *cough*.
@MonaWare + @Kyon funny thing, people tend to give all sorts of nicknames, and apparently 'guy of a dozen nicknames' wasn't one of those. I got pj Alfredo before though :-| anyway thanks for introducing me to the site.
@CM30 emphasis on soon, i have to find one that isn't going to give people nightmares, or the impression of being self concious- oh wait, darn.

Back