[SUGGESTION] Recent Threads Box

Hi, it's me again!

I'm suggesting a recent threads box. I think you know what I mean: a little box, above the "members online now" showing the recently active threads. Just a list of the 10 threads that have the newest post in then. Clear enough, right? I think it would be incredibly useful.

Interesting idea, although I'm wondering why it needs to be above members online? What about the sidebar?

I much agree with your suggestion, but wonder why the poll about English came with it, as it's not related to the idea? Hmm: Either way, it's a good poll, and I answered the second option. (y)

Interesting idea, although I'm wondering why it needs to be above members online? What about the sidebar?
Um... the "Members Online Now" is in the sidebar d:p
I much agree with your suggestion, but wonder why the poll about English came with it, as it's not related to the idea? Hmm: Either way, it's a good poll, and I answered the second option. (y)
Well, I always make polls to go with my thread, and this time I couldn't think of a related one, so I made another interesting subjet up! d:)

Well, to bump this, I can have recent posts in the sidebar. But no recent topics box. That add on was removed from XenForo.com due to the developer's questionable motives and involvement in the warez community.

Well, to bump this, I can have recent posts in the sidebar. But no recent topics box. That add on was removed from XenForo.com due to the developer's questionable motives and involvement in the warez community.

Questionable motives? I dunno if I want to hear the full story behind that one, but I honestly think that recent posts in the sidebar would work just as well.

Back