The New WarioWare Inc Employee!

My best guess is Nintendo wanted to see if the DSi's cameras were viable as a control scheme but weren't too confident and so they tried it on this small scale game and well it didn't work out.
That's a good guess, considering that I assume the DSI was the first hand-held console with a camera built in so I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo wanted to make games that use the camera, good examples would be Photo Dojo and Face Pilot. So I agree, for being a small game you can tell they weren't really confident with the idea and sadly it didn't do well and almost nobody talks about it.
It's a shame really, I feel like it had potential.

Nice! Definitely would like to see you draw the big man more often.
Ah, thank you!! I will actually draw more of Wario in the future since I wanna practice drawing him! ^^

WarioWare: D.I.Y​

In WarioWare: D.I.Y., Molly is getting some snacks to get ready to watch some tv in the living room. Her animal buddies A,B and C accompany her and sit next to her as they watch tv. Molly's microgame set is dreams just like her past microgames in the WarioWare series.

The way each microgame transition to another is through Molly changing the channel causing the tv screen to static on to the next Mircrogame. During the break scene, it's Molly from the back view while showing the tv, you can tap the screen to change the channel, and if lucky Mona: Temple Explorer! show will appear! There are 3 different versions of the break scene, one is normal just tap the screen and the channels will change, the second it's night time and Molly fell asleep and the tv is on and when you tap on the screen instead of the channels changing you wake up Molly and she turns around and looks at the player with a sleepy look each time you tap the screen, and lastly the third one Ashely will appear sitting next to Molly and when you tap the screen instead of the channels changing Molly and Ashely will turn around and look at the player for fun.

In the D.I.Y forums, there is a separate tab in which you can choose between D.I.Y forums or Molly's Forum Blog, however, you only unlock it once you beat at least 30 of Molly's microgames. Once unlocked you can read Molly's posts and find out why she doesn't work in WarioWare Inc. Since Mona, Jimmy T., 9-Volt, Orbulon, and Ashley left WarioWare Inc. to work for Diamond Software obviously Molly has to leave the company too, she could have stayed but because Wario refused to do any work at his company she didn't hesitate to leave however she does miss the company from time to time since it was the only place where she felt like a big family since everyone got along. In her blogs it also suggests that she and Ashely were getting to know each other better and slowly becoming friends as Molly doesn't find her scary or creepy and sometimes finds dark magic fun she even stated she tried to do some with Ashely, they almost used Red.

In the end, Molly returns to working in WarioWare Inc. in Game & Wario

-
Mollydiy.png

Finally! I did some redoing to Molly in D.I.Y and I made it way better than what I had it last time! Last time it was really something and I felt like I went too far with it since D.I.Y is just a small game so I decided to remake it and I am happy with this version instead!
I really wanna do a Molly QnA but I am hesitant to do it cause I can just always write the facts here <:]

Also, I'm sorry please don't question her reference sheet I would remake it but I am going to be busy this weekend and the following weekdays cause I am going to AX plus art fight so I won't have time to rework it so please excuse the sad Molly-

Anyway, I hope this is good!

Molly is a really cute and well-made OC. She definitely looks like what Mona's little sister would look like if she had one in canon.

But unlike what you stated in your introduction post, Mona is not actually confirmed to be only child, though I must admit that this has always been a headcanon of mine, and for some reason most people take it for granted that she is only child. So by this, Molly could actually exist in-universe.

Molly is a really cute and well-made OC. She definitely looks like what Mona's little sister would look like if she had one in canon.
Thank you so much!! I worked really hard on her and she just means so much to me!! :>
Also, do you really think so? Man, that means a lot! It would be so cool if she was canon! It would be a dream come true ;w;
If anything I feel like this can confuse people to think she is actually in the game lol!
But unlike what you stated in your introduction post, Mona is not actually confirmed to be only child, though I must admit that this has always been a headcanon of mine, and for some reason most people take it for granted that she is only child. So by this, Molly could actually exist in-universe.
Also, what do you mean? I thought it was? It was states right here in Mona's Disary Entry: モナの『モナニッキ』 その1
She talks about how Jimmy asked Mona for her sister's email address but Mona stated she was an only child :0
1689397930182.png

Thas where I got the Idea that she was the only child and this is from the offical Nintendo webside, so I sorta ssumed that she was the only child.
The funny thing is that I took this part of the diary entry and made my own little headcanon that Mona only said that so Jimmy doesn't get Molly's email adress hehe :>

Either way Molly being part in-univeres would be so cool! I even plan on doing another new Molly ref for the new upcomming WarioWare game, as soon as Mona's new outfit is revealed I can keep on working on her new ref! ^^

Also, what do you mean? I thought it was? It was states right here in Mona's Disary Entry: モナの『モナニッキ』 その1
She talks about how Jimmy asked Mona for her sister's email address but Mona stated she was an only child :0
1689397930182.png

Thas where I got the Idea that she was the only child and this is from the offical Nintendo webside, so I sorta ssumed that she was the only child.
The funny thing is that I took this part of the diary entry and made my own little headcanon that Mona only said that so Jimmy doesn't get Molly's email adress hehe :>

Hmm, I never knew of this. But then again, in the games this is never mentioned, and neither in the manuals of the earlier games, which were full of additional info and trivia.

Hmm, I never knew of this. But then again, in the games this is never mentioned, and neither in the manuals of the earlier games, which were full of additional info and trivia.
Well if Mona's Diary on the official Japanese Nintendo website isn't canon then there is a possibility that Mona may have siblings or extended family members :>
But you are right, it was never mentioned in any of the manuals or in-game trivia so maybe Mona does have siblings.
Either way Molly was made to be Mona's little sister :>

If you ever worked on an official WarioWare game, would you add Molly as a major character?
YES! Well I would make her have an equal amount of screen time like the other characters! (I wouldn't want her to be an annoying character <:] )
It would be a dream if I can work on an official WarioWare Game, I'd 100% put Molly:]

Last edited:
New WarioWare Game, you all know what that means :]

WarioWare: Move it!​

In WarioWare: Move It! Molly and the others went on a vacation trip on an island known as Caresaway Island. She’s seen next to Mona wearing a yellow overalls dress with a white flower on the pocket, as well as a straw hat like her sisters but with Molly’s signature music note instead of a sampaguita on it’s brim.

She appears to share the same stage as Mona instead of having her own microgames like in the past games. Mona and Molly are relaxing on the beach under an umbrella both reading a magazine together while Lulu was swimming in the ocean with a big fish. After flipping through pages and looking through the magazine, both Mona and Molly discovered a scuba-diving experience, which includes swimming with the marine life and mermaids! Both sisters are excited, Mona calls Joe to pick her up on a plane, Molly begged Mona if she can come too as she wants to see the Mermaids as well! Mona was hesitant but allowed it since it shouldn't be too dangerous. While on the plane, both Mona and Molly started to change to their scuba diving gear and parachutes from the plane into the water.

During the microgames Molly is seen holding Mona’s as they swim along the ocean.

Eventually, Mona and Molly discovered a mermaid in which Molly was excited to see! However, the Mermaid happens to be Lulu caught in a fish’s mouth and both Mona and Molly proceed to rescue Lulu, while an actual mermaid chuckles in the back.

Mollyyzxxz.png
Throughout the rest of the game she is just next to Mona lol

God if I wasn't feeling sick from the stomach I would have played WarioWare: Move it! More cause it's so much fun. I have been avoiding spoilers cause I wanna beat the same first, I only played onto Mona's stage so I can get the story and write it to include Molly, I would have loved to have Molly have her own stage but I thought she spends time with her sister instead since a lot of her stories is just Molly being alone all the time lol.

But anyway sorry for being slow just struggling with college and my stupid stomach illness aaaa

Feel free to ask questions tho!!
Plus I might make edits in the future when I feel better ^^

*wario voice* Eheh, looks like this little girl apparently wants to get into the game industry! Well listen "whatever-your-name-is", I'm not a fair guy, and I don't like paying! But hey, unionization laws don't exist where we are, so I can hire you if you really want it! Have a rotten day!
love your little dude, they fit contextually really well in the warioware games and have a lot of character! i could honestly see them being official :]

love your little dude, they fit contextually really well in the warioware games and have a lot of character! i could honestly see them being official :]
Thank you so much! That means a lot! I keep getting those kinds of comments about molly, I guess it would be really cool if Molly was official! ^w^
I worked really hard on her stories and plots, when I make self-insert characters I always do my best not to sound cringe or make then into a Mary-Sue ya know?
Again, thank you! ^w^

Back