[Poll] Unlikely but awesome crossovers

Which unlikely but awesome crossover would you like to see?

• Super Mario

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mega Man

• Kirby

• Sonic

• something else

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
With Punch Out and Ware it'd be pretty funny to take advantage of both games' focus on characters n humour I think?
Totally! I mean who wouldn't wanna beat the shit out of have Ashley as an opponent? :HAH:

No, seriously now, they didn't even wanna have Peach in Punch-Out because violence against women is bad, M'kay? It's ok when you beat a man until he's so weak that he literally can't stand up anymore but noooo not ze wymmenz!
So I don't expect you to be able to beat Kat or Ana to a pulp anytime soon. Or Mona.... or Penny... the entire female cast is pretty much out of the picture.

The thing I don't get though, why does Nintendo think it's okay to beat up women in Smash bros but not in a boxing game? :SHuh:

even if it's very cartoony, Punch-Out's violence is far more direct than Smash Bros. Plus in the newest game, characters get visible bruises as the fight progress. Seeing Ashley or Peach with a black eye wouldn't fly over well methink

Heh, if you want to see Ashley get beaten up in a video game, there's always my ROM hack. I mean, she's a boss in that one:

I'm pretty equal opportunity when it comes to letting the players beat up video game bosses and characters.

Also, if you want to really annoy everyone; WarioWare X Mortal Kombat. I can only picture how that would end up going down...

I mean I can understand why some people wouldn't wanna see women getting punched in the face but this is boxing we're talking about. Getting punched in the face is part of the sport. And it's not like anyone is forcing them to participate. If Peach is in the ring then she knows she's gonna get beaten up but she's brave enough to put up with it.
But hey, that's just my opinion. I view men getting beaten up in a sport as just as bad as women getting beaten. After all, if women are supposed to be equal to men they should be equal in all aspects, right? :S;P:

Would it help if it was a woman beating up another woman? :STongue3: Maybe little Mac has a sister. Little Macy.

They could add a seperate campaign just for women's boxing. :STongue2:

Not gonna lie, because of some of the fanart I have seen I can't help but grow more and more fond of the idea of a WarioWare/Puyo Puyo crossover, to elaborate, these are the ones I mean:

Puyo styled 9-Volt:
148q2bn.jpg

296mbz8.jpg

nqyeqo.jpg

34ilrih.jpg

Puyo styled Young Cricket :
344ru4h.jpg

Puyo style adult/kid Ashley (based on Puyo Puyo 7's Henshin playstyle) :
2m29ddv.jpg

All were made by the same artist btw:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=541247

Ashley and Feli :

After seing these I just couldn't help but grow fond of the idea of both series' crossing over, they are already both among my personal favorite vidya franchises out there, so it really is a match made in heaven, as far as I'm concerned.

Granted it's not the most sensical crossover concept out there, Kirby would make the most sense out of any Nintendo franchise, given that he already has a history with Puyo Puyo and it also raises the question as to how you would incorporate WarioWare's microgames into the gameplay, because if you don't use them at all you just end up with a Puyo game that happens to guest star the Ware cast, rather then a true crossover. This is really more of a personal pipedream, more then anything else,

Back