Wario Forums; My Long Term Plans/Wishes for the site

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
If you've read my article on Nintendo 3DS Daily announcing the site, you'll have some idea of this (the link at the bottom of this post), but I may as well reiterate it here too.

Basically, I want this site to help kickstart a proper Wario series fandom. Why? Because at the moment, the state of the fandom/fanbase for this series is... well, kind of terrible.

Really, it's depressingly true. Prior to this site starting, we didn't have a unique forum to discuss the Wario series anywhere online for at least ten years running. As a result, the fanbase is ridiculously split up over about a million and one different websites rather than any one site in particular. And finding more interesting things related to the series (information, fan works, discussions), has been practically impossible because of it.

So what I want is Wario Forums to kickstart an entire Wario series fandom, bring the fans together in at least one major place and to give this franchise the same sort of hardcore fandom that series like Donkey Kong Country, Earthbound, Kirby and Yoshi seem to get.

Who's with me?

Back