What is the cancelled videogame that you want realized?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
What is the cancelled videogame that you want realized? I want Donkey Kong Racing (no es Diddy Kong Racing, es Donkey Kong Racing), Project HAMMER, Mega Man Legends 3 and Banjo-Threeie realized some day in the future.

It's been so long I don't remember the story exactly but it was something like a small game company made shitty games to make money to make this great Flash game (DC hero not adobe flash). Thinking that tactic would work after previously doing movies. It didn't and the studio fell through before the game was complete. It was gonna be like a Spiderman console game but instead of swinging around you speed past large distances in a city.

MySims Agents 2.
The whole early draft/story was leaked by the writer for the would-have-been Wii version a few months ago and man, I really want the game now. Or even a novelization of it. Leak:

technically not cancelled but EarthBound 64 and Half-Life 2's Beta. They just look way cooler than the final product honestly, i vastly prefer dirty art styles like they both have :]

Super Mario 64 2. God that game sounded like it'd have been incredible, what with playable Luigi, lots more worlds, etc.

What is the cancelled videogame that you want realized? I want Donkey Kong Racing (no es Diddy Kong Racing, es Donkey Kong Racing), Project HAMMER, Mega Man Legends 3 and Banjo-Threeie realized some day in the future.
Yeah I'm still upset over the time Capcom cancelled a bunch of Mega Man projects at the same time.

Back