What is your favorite video games

19536_front.jpg

This game is Perfect

Oh! I actually have a history with that game!
When I was in like... 1st grade I think, my older brother and I would go out during the winter and shovel peoples sidewalks for money, and wed take the money we earned from it, go to the laundry mat down the road from us, and play the arcade version : p

Haha that was fun to do with him, would like to try the game again sometime : p

Heh! Sorry, Mona. I know I look like a total showoff, but this is why I've never done a complete, detailed list on the forums before. When I first wrote it I was actually being modest and only listing the series I liked as a whole (for instance, I wrote "Wario Land series" instead of putting down every Wario Land game).

I've changed it now, to make it less vague. It's still very incomplete, though. At least your list is well-organised and professional! It's definitely nothing to sneeze at.

I was just looking at your list, and I swear its longer than the first time I read it : p

I'm going to be brutally honest with ya'll. My favorite all-time video game is hands down Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
The story is just soooooo great with a tiny hint of mystery and awe. And the soundtrack? Oh good lord... amazing! I really don't know how to even describe such an amazing game.
It had sad parts interrupted occasionally with some comedic relief. I totally recommend you all to play it if you haven't.

I'm going to be brutally honest with ya'll. My favorite all-time video game is hands down Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
The story is just soooooo great with a tiny hint of mystery and awe. And the soundtrack? Oh good lord... amazing! I really don't know how to even describe such an amazing game.
It had sad parts interrupted occasionally with some comedic relief. I totally recommend you all to play it if you haven't.

I was promised brutality.

Here's another N64 game I used to have and I'm wondering if @MonaWare has played it or heard of it at least. It's called Gauntlet 64 and I really enjoyed that game on the N64 it felt like a 4 player arcade in the style of Diablo well as best as I can describe it. Just like Diablo growing up just loved smashing and attacking enemies than actually progress through the game perhaps I would have done better if I hadn't hah but that's just half the fun.

Haha, yup, I actually had that game growing up : p I actually think it was the first game I ever actually bought myself (not with my own money of course, was just a kid), and didnt get through one of my brothers or one of the other kids in the neighborhood. I picked it out cuz I liked the cover, I didnt know what it was : p

Its definitely fun. I never played as anything other than the warrior or valkayrie though. Id really like to play it again, I did get to play it multiplayer with some other kids I knew but not too much. CMV wants to try the gauntlet series so I should get it for Dreamcast if I can remember....

Back