What social media platforms do you use?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Are you someone who uses all of them? Or do you prefer using traditional forums and stuff instead?

Personally, I'm trying to stop using most social media platforms, and am pretty much only using Discord, YouTube, the odd forum and Mastodon. But what about you guys?

I would say YouTube, but for those who don't consider it a social media, Twitter.
After all, for YT, I had ended a 144 days long upload streak of 1 - 3 uploads a day on the 4th of July this year.

I've decided to mostly stay off of social media. I'm only interested in one-on-one conversations and creative people who have cool stuff to share.

I never liked how social media feels like trying to advertise your life. I just think it's made people too arrogant as well as detached from what it's really like to talk to people.

I've decided to mostly stay off of social media. I'm only interested in one-on-one conversations and creative people who have cool stuff to share.

I never liked how social media feels like trying to advertise your life. I just think it's made people too arrogant as well as detached from what it's really like to talk to people.

Honestly you probably made a wise choice here. Social media has been cancer for society, and the cause of more misery than most inventions in the last decade.

Back