Which assist trophy characters in the Super Smash Bros series did you want to be official fighters instead of assist trophies?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
Which assist trophy characters in the Super Smash Bros series did you want to be official fighters instead of assist trophies besides Waluigi?

I think Dr Kawashima had more reason to be an official fighter than Wii Fit Trainer. Isaac should have been an official fighter, he was super anticipated by their fans. I know Nintendogs were very successful in their time, but I understand putting them as Assist Trophies, since I don't know what attacks they would put on them and they're almost just random dogs, it would be like putting literally the same real microwave as a playable character, which might have interesting attacks, but it's just a regular microwave. Ray Mk III, Custom Robo should have had more appearances in Super Smash Bros, and Ray Mk III should have been an official fighter, since his series isn't bad and the character was well known in Japan. Samurai Goroh, F-Zero needs more official playable fighters in Super Smash Bros, Samurai Goroh was one of the best options for F-Zero characters as fighters in Super Smash Bros. And Bomberman, such an iconic character in video games, and who was very successful and appreciated in the past, I don't know how he wasn't an official fighter in Super Smash Bros.

Back