Why did WarioWare become small after MPG?

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Seriously how did the company went from this in it's first two games and Mario Kart Arcade GP...
WarioWare,_Inc._headquarters_WWMM.png

To this in D.I.Y?
WarioWare,_Inc._DIY_sprite.png

Did Wario or anyone else decide to not pay the rent anymore & thus were kicked out & forced to move into a smaller building
Was the original company destroyed by some unexplained noodle incident? did Wario realized he never needed a big company to begin with (After all, he only has 17 employees)?

So what exactly happened that caused Wario and his crew to move into a smaller building?

Last edited:
The DIY building doesn't really look worse. The art style gives that impression and the first building is isolated on top of a cliff.

like you said, small number of employees, Why would wario waste his coins on uneeded space.
Because this is Wario we're talking here, a guy who literally wants a giant castle to himself, he has an ego
and he likes to go big most of the time.

Last edited:
I was sure that DIY's map was like a reserved area for the DIY stuff, where those buildings are "fake" or smaller intallments of bigger ends. For example, the shop is a small version of a bigger shopping center, dedicated to the DIY creations, and the distribution center would be a branch of the Diamond City Delivery Center, also for the event.
With that in mind, I can picture the WarioWare Inc building to be a smaller branch from the main WarioWare Inc., probably dedicated to teaching new people how to make games so they can produce for Wario.

Back