Would you like to be a WarioWare employee?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
Would you like to be a WarioWare employee? Could it be your impossible dream? What is the type of microgames that you would make for WarioWare Inc? And why?

In my case, I would like to be a WarioWare employee, I like Wario and all Wario's WarioWare friends, my dream was make good games, and be a WarioWare employee is more easy because WarioWare make microgames. My type of microgames that I would make for WarioWare Inc is weird and non sense but funny microgames.

Hmm, maybe. I think I'd like the culture, though working for free doesn't exactly sound ideal for my financial situation.

I'd love to work at WarioWare Inc.! Sure Wario hardly pays but still it seems like a fun job to work at!
I can be friends with Mona and the others :>

Imma steal Molly's type of microgames and say dream theme microgames because I love dream theme stuff! But if Molly was real and she makes the dream theme microgames then I would make drawing/art theme microgames cause well I love to draw! :]

idk man, the warioware crew is cool but idk I'd like having wario as a boss
Maybe I'd like it more than my current job; lately I dread just showing up to work nowadays

Nah, I'm good. I'll be neat to hang with Wario's friends, but If I'm working, I would like to get paid for my efforts and I know Wario will not do that.

Back