Would you want a Wario cartoon?

Oh, I've been dreaming about that! Just plain 2D drawn cartoon. I imagine the series being kind of random to reflect the WarioWare series, or an adventure like the WarioLand games. Cool thing about it, is that they could actually make it work! Wario is perfect for a cartoon show! (Better than Mario, to be honest)

I prefer the western style cartoon. It will be more suitable to the American and European audience. However, an animating style like that of Shake it would also be quite good.

If it looked like Shake It (especially the game's cutscenes), a Wario cartoon would be amazing.

YES OH GAWD YES IT SHOULD BE A CARTOON!!!!!
Seriously it's perfect as a cartoon, imagine a Ed Eddy & Eddy cartoon where Wario is always doing schemes to get money.
Sucking his employees into his schemes in the process, it'll be brilliant i tell you, BRILLIANT!!!!

YES OH GAWD YES IT SHOULD BE A CARTOON!!!!!
Seriously it's perfect as a cartoon, imagine a Ed Eddy & Eddy cartoon where Wario is always doing schemes to get money.
Sucking his employees into his schemes in the process, it'll be brilliant i tell you, BRILLIANT!!!!

you get your wish but it's made by the people behind The Problem Solverz

ABSOLUTELY, i wanted this since i was a kid, i even sent letters to NoA. I especially think the crude style of the old games look good as a design of the cartoon, though i guess the shake it style is better for the animation purposes. Either way i'd be happy as long as Wario isn't portrayed the way Sakurai does it.

Back