๖ۣۜHex Scout's artwork/screenshot showcase, top 10, favorites and recommendations.

๖ۣۜHex Scout

The Cold Science of Supremacy
I always thought about making a thread where I can show some of my artwork/screenshots here for people to view as well as recommending some cool stuff like music or tips and tricks. Anyone is able to ask me (almost) anything, and if they want me to make something, I'll probably consider doing it. I'll randomly post some cool little things here and there, or if someone needs my assistance, I'll gladly help out.

Now to start this out with some artwork that I like to share.

๖ۣۣۜۜARTWORK
Hamburger pls
786E0565F7D492FC17006E91A519FE901AD6D2F9

• Infiltration
346954BEC15B2FC0B7E7DE4B6C8BF52CFE2F7139

• Under the Stars/WS Hex
321E7E654D88D9C7D5158B04051D5A6F107A17EE

• Wilson
0A59E2263EECA87C67DBB541950C60091D7688B7

• Peacock and Avery/Bird Brain
0E0FBE5CBDF89586E042EAB20ED4948C619EC002

• Arrival at Mustafar
E356E25B2B99CB3A52AA885FBBBE248E0B46199D

๖ۣۣۣۣۜۜۜۜSCREENSHOTS
A little MSE-6 Mouse Droid (yes this is Gmod, not made in SFM)
1CB08E34494CB33842AE597F1F7C5A63EE909E8E

• The Doom Slayer
A109CF0974E3B0B1154C1EE1DBDFDBD2225137DF

• Watching from above
0A4C3901BC21DDF8932648CF57D1DB9D24B61772

• Outcast/TF2 Hex
DAF50E571C447F04DD6F149D02AFD04490CB81E6

About a small portion of what I have to show to y'all. I'll be posting things like my absolute favorite video game music and levels sometime later on. I would like to hear what you all got to say!

Last edited:
You guys have no idea how long it took me to make this thread. Wasn't hard to make, just trying to push myself to make a thread is what was hard. The only problem I had was the spoiler duplicating itself so I hard to constantly edit this for 20 minutes.

You guys have no idea how long it took me to make this thread. Wasn't hard to make, just trying to push myself to make a thread is what was hard. The only problem I had was the spoiler duplicating itself so I hard to constantly edit this for 20 minutes.

Take your time! I'm glad you opened a thread for your work, I can wait to see more!

I have decided and now it is time to share my top 10 favorite video game music! This list is restricted to that of video game music, if they appeared in other media that wasn't a game then it can't be used on my list. This is pretty much gonna be a list of me trying to figure out where I should place these music at.

Number 10
Super Paper Mario - Merlee's Mansion
Oh man now this is the music that never left my brain ever since the game first came out! This music is just so good and plays on a pretty enjoyable chapter, heck I downloaded a mod on Team Fortress 2 that has this music play whenever I use the zoomin' broom taunt. It's memorable and never wants to leave my head like the parasite it is!

Number 9
Ratchet Deadlock/Gladiator - DreadZone Station
Love it or hate it, seriously, the Ratchet and Clank community is 50/50 on this game, but you have to admit, this game has one of the best soundtrack in the series. I had a great time playing Ratchet Deadlock/Gladiator, but the main hub on DreadZone is just so good to listen to. Most of the time I play this game, i'm at DreadZone for like an hour just to hear this theme play!

Number 8
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - Bloocheep Ocean (CD version)
Honestly when someone ask me what's my favorite underwater theme for Mario, I point them to this underrated piece of music. There's just something about it that makes me love it to death, I don't know how to explain it, but it's just so good!

Number 7
Halo Reach - Epilogue
Here's a shocking change of music! After... Oh, spoiler alert! After all of your Noble Squad member sacrificed themselves to save Reach and you help the crew of the Pillar of Autumn escape the planet and go start off the event of the first Halo game, you're left alone as the last person alive in the planet to fight the Covenant. You're only tasked with one objective and that is "Survive". It starts off with you looking over the destruction of Reach with the most beautiful piano playing in the background. Long story short, you fight as hard as you can until you die in a pretty sad death of your character.

Number 6
Wario Land Shake It! - Glittertown
Oh Wario Land Shake It, you have such a great soundtrack, I mean what can I say about this music!?

Number 5
Monster Hunter Frontier G - Crimson Fatalis
It was a tie between Crimson Fatalis and Dire Miralis theme, but Fatalis has the more threatening theme out of the two. Oh man do I want to have my own boss battle theme to sound like this piece! Could you just imagine me just walking towards you with this playing!? Crimson Fatalis is one of the funnest hard fight in this game, too bad in the main series Monster Hunter game they replaced his theme with king of skies... Also is it just only me? I always see the beginning of Revenge of the Sith appear in my head whenever this music starts.

Number 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 - Monochrome Dreams
I just adore this track here! I'm 95% sure that Timeless River won't be in Kingdom Hearts 3 which is sad, but this music, ooohhhhhh this music! As the cartoon lovin' person I am, I fell in love with this world and it's music. Everything is so cartoony and classic, It's almost like a paradise for cartoon fans! This track is so joyful, yes, even more than 3D Land/World's theme, it's almost impossible for me to not bob my head when this plays. Also anyone noticed how hard it must be to kill a cartoon? I mean unless you have the special stuff like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, toons are pretty indestructible.

Number 3
Skullgrils - Paved With Good Intentions
Of all the music in this game,I have to side with Paved with Good Intentions. This game has one of the best soundtrack and is my 2nd favorite soundtrack in video games and I highly recommend giving it a listen! Lab 8 along with all of New Meridian and the world of Skullgirls is place I dream I can go to! The world is so exciting and the 70's style dark deco world looks amazing with it populated by all sorts of races and let's not forget that smooth jazz playing somewhere around the corner!

Number 2
WildStar - The Cold Science of Supremacy
I couldn't help myself, I fell in love with this track when I first heard it, heck, if I ever made a theme for Hex, it'll sound a lot similar to this! I mean this track is just perfect, the name of the track is literally under my profile name in case y'all haven't noticed. I am what this music is, a Cold Science of Supremacy! Also you should try out WildStar if you were a big fan of Vanilla World of Warcraft.

Now for some Honorable Mentions
Sorry Xizor's Theme, but you were created for a book first...

Too bad Dire Miralis, but Crimson Fatalis had the better track.

I couldn't put Glover's final boss theme up there in my top 10

You suffered the same fate as Glover, Toy Story 2... both have awesome alien style boss fight music!

I'm so sorry Turok, your music have a special place in my heart, but maybe in another top 10.

Sorry Ashley, you may have an awesome music, but I would've placed this in my top 10 if DFS didn't spammed this music along with the song everyday I wanted to play!!!

If only I could find a better spot for you Metroid Zero Mission...

Thanks Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, your music was my alarm clock for the longest time, until the Aztec Gods of Fitness showed up.

Maybe next time A Hat in Time, no pun intended. Waiting for that soundtrack/game to come out so I may buy it!

Number 1
Sonic Unleashed - Skyscraper Scamper Night
Sonic Unleashed soundtrack is my favorite video game soundtrack of all time! Skyscraper Scamper night has a really jazzy music that I listen to every week and I just love Empire City at night. If only I lived at New York so I can have this playing in my headphones at night while snapping my fingers to it. This will forever be my favorite video game music and I can't stop listening it!

So what are your top favorite video game music? This took awhile to write and so help me if that spoiler glitches up again! I would like to hear y'all responses to this list of tracks.

I'm so sorry Turok, your music have a special place in my heart, but maybe in another top 10.

I always really liked the music to the Port of Adia, it was good music to help you get excited for the game. Turok 2 did have some awesome music though : p

And haha, a top ten list, that will be hard to come up with. I have many favorite video game themes but never thought of a top ten list : p Most of mine will be main themes and boss fight themes, but Ill give it a shot : p

10- Lost Kingdoms: Alanjeh Castle Theme
This song on its own made me fall in love with this game, that is not an exaggeration : p My little brother and I went game shopping together years ago, and I saw this for Gamecube. I thought the cover was super pretty and picked it up. It cost 5$ at the time : p He told me he thought it was gonna be dumb and that Id hate it, but I turned it on and started at the first level, Alanjeh Castle. A knight ran into the throne room to tell Princess Katia (you) that the evil Fog taking over the world had reached the borders of Alanjeh, and that she had to flee the land. I loved the design of everything, the colors, the foggy atmosphere, and the music was totally awesome and emotional. I ended up loving the gameplay too, luckily : p But the music is definitely a huge plus.

9- Lost Kingdoms 2: Sol's Death
From the sequel to Lost Kingdoms for Gamecube. This one is actually a cut scene more than a theme song, but the music playing to it will always remind me of this short moment : p CMV was actually with me when I saw this cut scene. Sol was Tara's (you) only real friend, and partner in her quest. He gave his life to protect her, and when she comes back to the place he stood to protect her as she fled she found his body laying against the wall.
I for real teared up at this cut scene, haha : p I tried to hide it from CMV but it definitely got to me : p

8- Skies of Arcadia: Armada Battle Theme
I love exciting boss fight music : p This is definitely one of them, its the song that plays anytime you fight with a member of the Imperial Armada, on land or on ship.
It definitely has a sense of urgency, and is an exciting song : p I love music that really helps you fall into the fantasy of a game, and this one definitely gets you into the feeling of needing to beat the bad guy, haha.

7- Radiant Historia: Where the Wind and Feathers Return
I am a huge sucker for tragic and emotional things : p Radiant Historia is definitely a sad game. Id hate to spoil it for anyone who wants to play it in the near future, but if you do be prepared for an emotional story, haha : p This song really captures the loss you see in the game, and the sadness of the world they live in. Its way beautiful, and always gives me nice feelings when I listen to it.
This game has a super sad ending btw, and it always makes me think about it : p

6- Tales of Symphonia: Beat The Angel
Another exciting battle theme : p Tales of Symphonia has the best written story of any game I have played ever. It has awesome plot twists that I did not see coming at all, and was really exciting to see what would happen next. This music played anytime you fought with one of the villains angels, and it was always good at getting me pumped up to stop him, haha. Its a really good game with really good music, Id recommend this game to anyone who likes JRPG's.

5- Skies of Arcadia: Zelos' Theme
My second favorite boss battle theme, its scary and really makes you feel like its the end of the world : p Zelos is a huge and menacing monster in the sky that brings the end of the world, and this song really brings out that feeling of impending doom, haha. Its really great, and another reason why Skies of Arcadia is my all time favorite game.

4- Arc Rise Fantasia: Galios Ravine
Another song that really really hit me. Its the theme music that plays to an ancient battle field between the Meridian Empire and Turmillian Republic that the heroes have to cross to make it back to the Empire, I remember hearing this song for the first time and being super excited about it : p It is a beautiful song that really captures the expanse of the world in the game. Arc Rise Fantasia is my favorite Wii game, and this song really captures the feelings the game gives me. A vast world of rivalries and political intrigue, and you never really know whos on your side and who isnt : p

3- Baten Kaitos: To the End of the Journey of Glittering Stars
A love story in the end of the world, this song is the song for Kalas and Xehla, the two heroes of Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (even the subtitle is a reference of the two, haha : p) These two characters are my favorite video game couple ever, and this song will always remind me of the emotional story of the game. Kalas was a tragic and lost young man, and Xehla was a girl on a mission to stop an evil empires ambitions, and the two met and in the end fall for one another and save the world, its a really good game : p

2- Radiant Historia: An Earnest Desire of Grey
My all time favorite boss theme ever : p The story of this game is complex, but just to bring some meaning to the song Ill put the basic plot line of the game in spoilers-
The world of the game depends on the ritual sacrifice of the royal family of the game in order to continue, giving the chosen sacrifice the choice to keep the world alive or to end it forever. The sacrifice is given two books, one that can send him back in time to see the evils of the world, and one that can send him into the future to see the good things that can come. The sacrifice during the events fled from his purpose though, leaving his nephew with the job. His nephew is led through his mission not knowing what it is he is being led to do, and the one who was meant to become the sacrifice secretly leads him to believe that the right thing to do is the end the world. The two fimally meet in the end, where the hero tries to convince the one who was meant to save the world that the world is worth saving because of friendship, which he had made on his journey. The villain disagrees though, and the two are left to fight to determine the fate of the world.
Anywho, its a really good game with an emotional story, and this is definitely the best theme song for a final battle : p

1- Skies of Arcadia Main Theme
My favorite video game theme ever : p Its really pretty, and really makes you excited to become a part of the in-game world : p Its preformed by a full orchestra, and feels magical and flowing. I dunno, I dont have a whole lot to say about it : p Its the theme to my favorite game, its a really awesome song, and is my favorite game for a reason, haha. Youd just ave to listen to it to see what I mean : p

Well, that took forever : p And if I made this list again in a few months it would probly be different, haha. But there it is my favorite video game themes : p

I always really liked the music to the Port of Adia, it was good music to help you get excited for the game. Turok 2 did have some awesome music though : p

And haha, a top ten list, that will be hard to come up with. I have many favorite video game themes but never thought of a top ten list : p Most of mine will be main themes and boss fight themes, but Ill give it a shot : p

10- Lost Kingdoms: Alanjeh Castle Theme
This song on its own made me fall in love with this game, that is not an exaggeration : p My little brother and I went game shopping together years ago, and I saw this for Gamecube. I thought the cover was super pretty and picked it up. It cost 5$ at the time : p He told me he thought it was gonna be dumb and that Id hate it, but I turned it on and started at the first level, Alanjeh Castle. A knight ran into the throne room to tell Princess Katia (you) that the evil Fog taking over the world had reached the borders of Alanjeh, and that she had to flee the land. I loved the design of everything, the colors, the foggy atmosphere, and the music was totally awesome and emotional. I ended up loving the gameplay too, luckily : p But the music is definitely a huge plus.

9- Lost Kingdoms 2: Sol's Death
From the sequel to Lost Kingdoms for Gamecube. This one is actually a cut scene more than a theme song, but the music playing to it will always remind me of this short moment : p CMV was actually with me when I saw this cut scene. Sol was Tara's (you) only real friend, and partner in her quest. He gave his life to protect her, and when she comes back to the place he stood to protect her as she fled she found his body laying against the wall.
I for real teared up at this cut scene, haha : p I tried to hide it from CMV but it definitely got to me : p

8- Skies of Arcadia: Armada Battle Theme
I love exciting boss fight music : p This is definitely one of them, its the song that plays anytime you fight with a member of the Imperial Armada, on land or on ship.
It definitely has a sense of urgency, and is an exciting song : p I love music that really helps you fall into the fantasy of a game, and this one definitely gets you into the feeling of needing to beat the bad guy, haha.

7- Radiant Historia: Where the Wind and Feathers Return
I am a huge sucker for tragic and emotional things : p Radiant Historia is definitely a sad game. Id hate to spoil it for anyone who wants to play it in the near future, but if you do be prepared for an emotional story, haha : p This song really captures the loss you see in the game, and the sadness of the world they live in. Its way beautiful, and always gives me nice feelings when I listen to it.
This game has a super sad ending btw, and it always makes me think about it : p

6- Tales of Symphonia: Beat The Angel
Another exciting battle theme : p Tales of Symphonia has the best written story of any game I have played ever. It has awesome plot twists that I did not see coming at all, and was really exciting to see what would happen next. This music played anytime you fought with one of the villains angels, and it was always good at getting me pumped up to stop him, haha. Its a really good game with really good music, Id recommend this game to anyone who likes JRPG's.

5- Skies of Arcadia: Zelos' Theme
My second favorite boss battle theme, its scary and really makes you feel like its the end of the world : p Zelos is a huge and menacing monster in the sky that brings the end of the world, and this song really brings out that feeling of impending doom, haha. Its really great, and another reason why Skies of Arcadia is my all time favorite game.

4- Arc Rise Fantasia: Galios Ravine
Another song that really really hit me. Its the theme music that plays to an ancient battle field between the Meridian Empire and Turmillian Republic that the heroes have to cross to make it back to the Empire, I remember hearing this song for the first time and being super excited about it : p It is a beautiful song that really captures the expanse of the world in the game. Arc Rise Fantasia is my favorite Wii game, and this song really captures the feelings the game gives me. A vast world of rivalries and political intrigue, and you never really know whos on your side and who isnt : p

3- Baten Kaitos: To the End of the Journey of Glittering Stars
A love story in the end of the world, this song is the song for Kalas and Xehla, the two heroes of Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (even the subtitle is a reference of the two, haha : p) These two characters are my favorite video game couple ever, and this song will always remind me of the emotional story of the game. Kalas was a tragic and lost young man, and Xehla was a girl on a mission to stop an evil empires ambitions, and the two met and in the end fall for one another and save the world, its a really good game : p

2- Radiant Historia: An Earnest Desire of Grey
My all time favorite boss theme ever : p The story of this game is complex, but just to bring some meaning to the song Ill put the basic plot line of the game in spoilers-
The world of the game depends on the ritual sacrifice of the royal family of the game in order to continue, giving the chosen sacrifice the choice to keep the world alive or to end it forever. The sacrifice is given two books, one that can send him back in time to see the evils of the world, and one that can send him into the future to see the good things that can come. The sacrifice during the events fled from his purpose though, leaving his nephew with the job. His nephew is led through his mission not knowing what it is he is being led to do, and the one who was meant to become the sacrifice secretly leads him to believe that the right thing to do is the end the world. The two fimally meet in the end, where the hero tries to convince the one who was meant to save the world that the world is worth saving because of friendship, which he had made on his journey. The villain disagrees though, and the two are left to fight to determine the fate of the world.
Anywho, its a really good game with an emotional story, and this is definitely the best theme song for a final battle : p

1- Skies of Arcadia Main Theme
My favorite video game theme ever : p Its really pretty, and really makes you excited to become a part of the in-game world : p Its preformed by a full orchestra, and feels magical and flowing. I dunno, I dont have a whole lot to say about it : p Its the theme to my favorite game, its a really awesome song, and is my favorite game for a reason, haha. Youd just ave to listen to it to see what I mean : p

Well, that took forever : p And if I made this list again in a few months it would probly be different, haha. But there it is my favorite video game themes : p

It's always so tempting to get carried away and yak about your favourite game compositions. I've done it so many times that I know two or three hours will just shoot right by if I tried it right now. (So I won't. Heheh) Also, Turok music never disappoints me! Whether it's N64, GBC, or GameCube.

Oh Wow, Turok! Everybody keeps forgetting about that franchise, I remember playing the heck out of the Game Boy games! I also tried the N64 version on my computer, I love them!

I have decided and now it is time to share my top 10 favorite video game music! This list is restricted to that of video game music, if they appeared in other media that wasn't a game then it can't be used on my list. This is pretty much gonna be a list of me trying to figure out where I should place these music at.

Number 10
Super Paper Mario - Merlee's Mansion
Oh man now this is the music that never left my brain ever since the game first came out! This music is just so good and plays on a pretty enjoyable chapter, heck I downloaded a mod on Team Fortress 2 that has this music play whenever I use the zoomin' broom taunt. It's memorable and never wants to leave my head like the parasite it is!

Number 9
Ratchet Deadlock/Gladiator - DreadZone Station
Love it or hate it, seriously, the Ratchet and Clank community is 50/50 on this game, but you have to admit, this game has one of the best soundtrack in the series. I had a great time playing Ratchet Deadlock/Gladiator, but the main hub on DreadZone is just so good to listen to. Most of the time I play this game, i'm at DreadZone for like an hour just to hear this theme play!

Number 8
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - Bloocheep Ocean (CD version)
Honestly when someone ask me what's my favorite underwater theme for Mario, I point them to this underrated piece of music. There's just something about it that makes me love it to death, I don't know how to explain it, but it's just so good!

Number 7
Halo Reach - Epilogue
Here's a shocking change of music! After... Oh, spoiler alert! After all of your Noble Squad member sacrificed themselves to save Reach and you help the crew of the Pillar of Autumn escape the planet and go start off the event of the first Halo game, you're left alone as the last person alive in the planet to fight the Covenant. You're only tasked with one objective and that is "Survive". It starts off with you looking over the destruction of Reach with the most beautiful piano playing in the background. Long story short, you fight as hard as you can until you die in a pretty sad death of your character.

Number 6
Wario Land Shake It! - Glittertown
Oh Wario Land Shake It, you have such a great soundtrack, I mean what can I say about this music!?

Number 5
Monster Hunter Frontier G - Crimson Fatalis
It was a tie between Crimson Fatalis and Dire Miralis theme, but Fatalis has the more threatening theme out of the two. Oh man do I want to have my own boss battle theme to sound like this piece! Could you just imagine me just walking towards you with this playing!? Crimson Fatalis is one of the funnest hard fight in this game, too bad in the main series Monster Hunter game they replaced his theme with king of skies... Also is it just only me? I always see the beginning of Revenge of the Sith appear in my head whenever this music starts.

Number 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 - Monochrome Dreams
I just adore this track here! I'm 95% sure that Timeless River won't be in Kingdom Hearts 3 which is sad, but this music, ooohhhhhh this music! As the cartoon lovin' person I am, I fell in love with this world and it's music. Everything is so cartoony and classic, It's almost like a paradise for cartoon fans! This track is so joyful, yes, even more than 3D Land/World's theme, it's almost impossible for me to not bob my head when this plays. Also anyone noticed how hard it must be to kill a cartoon? I mean unless you have the special stuff like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, toons are pretty indestructible.

Number 3
Skullgrils - Paved With Good Intentions
Of all the music in this game,I have to side with Paved with Good Intentions. This game has one of the best soundtrack and is my 2nd favorite soundtrack in video games and I highly recommend giving it a listen! Lab 8 along with all of New Meridian and the world of Skullgirls is place I dream I can go to! The world is so exciting and the 70's style dark deco world looks amazing with it populated by all sorts of races and let's not forget that smooth jazz playing somewhere around the corner!

Number 2
WildStar - The Cold Science of Supremacy
I couldn't help myself, I fell in love with this track when I first heard it, heck, if I ever made a theme for Hex, it'll sound a lot similar to this! I mean this track is just perfect, the name of the track is literally under my profile name in case y'all haven't noticed. I am what this music is, a Cold Science of Supremacy! Also you should try out WildStar if you were a big fan of Vanilla World of Warcraft.

Now for some Honorable Mentions
Sorry Xizor's Theme, but you were created for a book first...

Too bad Dire Miralis, but Crimson Fatalis had the better track.

I couldn't put Glover's final boss theme up there in my top 10

You suffered the same fate as Glover, Toy Story 2... both have awesome alien style boss fight music!

Sorry Ashley, you may have an awesome music, but I would've placed this in my top 10 if DFS didn't spammed this music along with the song everyday I wanted to play!!!

If only I could find a better spot for you Metroid Zero Mission...

Thanks Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, your music was my alarm clock for the longest time, until the Aztec Gods of Fitness showed up.

Maybe next time A Hat in Time, no pun intended. Waiting for that soundtrack/game to come out so I may buy it!

Number 1
Sonic Unleashed - Skyscraper Scamper Night
Sonic Unleashed soundtrack is my favorite video game soundtrack of all time! Skyscraper Scamper night has a really jazzy music that I listen to every week and I just love Empire City at night. If only I lived at New York so I can have this playing in my headphones at night while snapping my fingers to it. This will forever be my favorite video game music and I can't stop listening it!

So what are your top favorite video game music? This took awhile to write and so help me if that spoiler glitches up again! I would like to hear y'all responses to this list of tracks.

I love your selection of music there, Hex! I fully agree with it! Those are really awesome tunes!
I also like MonaWare's, but I feel I'd identify with Hex's list more.

Almost forgot I had this.
View attachment 3189

WARRRRIO!! WHAHAHAHA! Great one! How long did it take you to do it?

I really liked the music to Evolution too : p Its simple and all yeah but I thought it went with the game really well, haha. I like Turok Evolution on Gamecube, had alot of fun with it despite not being able to beat it : p
Maybe I should've added both Sacrifice and The Library (both from the Great City arc in the story) in the honorable mentions as Turok Evolution has some of my favorite music and levels design. I've beaten Turok Evolution and no I didn't use cheats, game was hard. The game has some of the most creative weapons from Pistol able to be modified into a sniper, a weapon that uses gravity and let's you able to pick up enemies, or even a dark matter cube that obliterate anything on screen.

WARRRRIO!! WHAHAHAHA! Great one! How long did it take you to do it?

Didn't take that long, in fact I uploaded this drawing here a long time ago.

Now this took me a while to make, like around 4 hours.
30E47B2E6D58C952D2FC717474B2F5E56591E3D9

May not look like it took a while. To most it just looks like I just posed a model, added lighting, and that's about it. Here's how it actually looks like when behind the scenes.
CB90025EDBE3261B0F1B9D92A624F4B66FD0CE61

Yep, I had to make an entire set for this and start adding props to them like hanging cables, crates, etc. It takes a while to do, but it looks good at the end.

I think after I'm done with a drawing that I don't think I'll share here, I'm gonna draw all the Hexs. That's gonna take a while as that's three different art styles I have to do for them.

It actually looks like a set to a movie, haha : p

I love the look though, I like serious action-y games that have that cartoon look to them, its a really awesome mix. I hope that comes into style one day. Imagine Turok with that cartoony look, would have been way cool : p

Now this took me a while to make, like around 4 hours.
30E47B2E6D58C952D2FC717474B2F5E56591E3D9

May not look like it took a while. To most it just looks like I just posed a model, added lighting, and that's about it. Here's how it actually looks like when behind the scenes.
CB90025EDBE3261B0F1B9D92A624F4B66FD0CE61

Yep, I had to make an entire set for this and start adding props to them like hanging cables, crates, etc. It takes a while to do, but it looks good at the end.

I think after I'm done with a drawing that I don't think I'll share here, I'm gonna draw all the Hexs. That's gonna take a while as that's three different art styles I have to do for them.

That's very professional-looking, Hex. I wish there was an "impressed" rating. 3D art has always scared me stiff. I've only ever dabbled in the 2-D realm, but I will have a crack at it eventually. Animation and game design demands it these days, so I always try to get creative and manipulate what I know with 2D, rather than attempt the kind of realistic stuff you've done there. It's a bit like learning a new language for me.

Last edited:
Back