3DS Thread

LarioWand

DungstonUni
Recently obsessed with the 3DS..Decided I'm going to get Kirby's extra epic yarn this week.

Anyone currently playing through games on the 3DS?

Nah, not playing through any here. I was considering the Bowser's Inside Story remake, but my 3DS seems to fail to recognise SD cards any more, and at this point, I decided it was probably best just to call it a day with the console. The Switch is just more fun right now.

I still play Pokemon Ultra Sun with multiple rulesets and have a just started SMT spin-off on my hands as well as other games but there are better versions of the ones I got on Switch.

My 3DS stopped being useful right as Smash Ultimate came out.
I sold Smash 3DS and haven't touched my modded 3DS for much since.

Back when Freeshop was still running, I did play through a game called "Sayonara Umihara Kawase" which is an incredibly hard platformer with a really unique gimmick. It's the only reason I ever pick up my 3DS to try and beat the last few levels while waiting in the doctor's office or something.

It's on steam too, it's probably the better version:

ace combat assault horizon legacy is the best 3DS game nobody talks about. Not a downport of the trash HD twins games like the branding impliews but rather a good remake of Ace Combat 2

I still use my 3DS on occasion for some 3DS or even DS games I missed out on over the years. While I don't use it as much nowadays, it's definitely a "keeper" for me and I would not sell it or anything at any point.

Back