Animal Crossing:New Leaf

Rei

Pro Coolman
I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf lately and I was wondering if anyone else had any expirence to share? I got attacked by a tarantula! XP

Feel free to share anything Animal Crossing:New Leaf related,guides(How to catch rare bugs/fish,make money fast,get villager's picture...etc.),expirences,towns,and just other things I didn't mention,as long as it's related it's allowed! =D

Last edited:
@Reianoid
Make sure you collect as many fishes as you can. It definitely makes the aquarium way more fun to visit by seeing a ton of animals in there.

@Reianoid
Make sure you collect as many fishes as you can. It definitely makes the aquarium way more fun to visit by seeing a ton of animals in there.

Filling in the encyclopedia feels like filling in the pokedex in pokemon,the more further you go the more you want to continue! Also I can't catch any oarfish this time of year,I got to wait until at December. =/

Haven't played animal crossing in a good while. My experience with the 3DS one would be staying up until late at night carching bugs for the museum. With bugs specifically i get kinda OCD about the museum.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
I love Animal Crossing, but since I don't know what to do, I never played it again since. I usually play everyday for a year after buying, and then it's done.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
I'm currently finding it a bit harder to play again at the moment since I didn't play for a week and now half of my flower hybrids are gone...

I have the feeling no one here cares, but in case someone does, Animal Crossing New Leaf got a pretty big update today:

Ah, finally! It's been a while since I played Animal Crossing New Leaf. I gotta update the game now!
It's incredible how much the update changed! Even the title screen is different!
Almost feels like a completely new AC game!

Ah, finally! It's been a while since I played Animal Crossing New Leaf. I gotta update the game now!
It's incredible how much the update changed! Even the title screen is different!
Almost feels like a completely new AC game!
Oh cool, someone here still plays Animal Crossing! :LOL:

This update has me indecisive however. There's a few certain villagers I want and having their amiibo cards would now allow me to obtain them. Don't want to pay around €20 for the three cards though. Most of my hybrids are dead now, so I'm unsure if this update will make me play again.

Edit: Oh nice, I just discovered I stored some hybrids in the museum, now I can effortlessly grow some new ones. :)
There seems to be some small changes that weren't mentioned. Apparently, you can swap coupons for bells at the ATM machine.

Last edited:
Back