Any characters you don't like that much?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, are there? Are there any characters among the WarioWare cast that you genuinely feel either aren't interesting enough, don't get good storylines or are poorly designed?

Or do you think every character (or at least, every major character) in the series is fantastic?

Myself, I'm probably in the latter camp. Oh sure, some I like more than others, but with the possible exceptions of the one timers in WarioWare Touched and the bears they sometimes use to represent bonus modes, I'd say the character designs and personalities of the WarioWare cast are excellent.

I don't care much for Mike. Boring personality (even Penny has good dialogue in the D.I.Y tutorial) and he has by far the worst games in Touched.

I think Jimmy's siblings in Touched felt kinda like...whatever. They didn't seem to show much personality besides... "Yay, dancing."
I know they were mostly just there for the remix stages but still.
Jimmy's parents at least had funny voice clips. :p
Mama T.: "Hallooo?"
Papa T.: "Poppy~"

I don't really dislike any of the characters, neither major nor minor, but if I had to choose a least favorite than it would be the dog reporter from the beggining of Game & Wario.
Theres just something about his grin that makes me instantly irritadet and he replaced Ken (for one game anyway) :
:
KentheReporter_WWGBA.png

Not cool.

I don't hate any characters. In fact, with other franchises, I tend to tolerate characters that others hate with a passion. It takes either a lot of things, or one especially bad trait to for me to outright hate a character, and so far, the WarioWare characters have neither.

I can't even decide on my least favorite. The favorites stick out more, but even the less entertaining characters are ones I can't bring myself to hate. Even if I tried.

And, I can stand how everyone wants an Ashley anime. Yuck.

I'm pretty sure that already exists.
...except she's not called Ashley.

For some reason people really like that trope that Ashley is part of.
...that gloomy but cute witch girl who's pissed all the time.

Yeah, she's not my fav either.

Everyone wants to be friends with the Wario! But only the top WarioWare staff can: she's one of them. And I like her as well, just not as much as her extreme fans. They love her because they find her cute, as well as her moody attitude. I like her as one more of the fun and varied WarioWare characters.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I believe she's also friends with Wario?
Yeah Isn't every character in Wario Ware friends with Wario? I always thought that was the whole reason they were in the game in the first place.
Of course, in the first game they are there cuz they made the minigames but in later games that's not really implied anymore...

What is the actual status of who Wario's friends are anyway?

I can buy Waluigi being one, and I can buy some WarioWare characters (like Mona) being friends with him... but I'm a bit skeptical about some of the others. Why would Ashley or the like care about him or see him as a friend?

Like the original booklet for WarioWare Mega Microgame$ said: Dribble and Spitz teached Wario how to drive, Dr Crygor made Wario's motor, 9-Volt learned that Wario lives in his... I mean 9-Volt lives in Wario's town, Jimmy is probably a childhood friend, Mona once did go on a treasure hunt with Wario, Orbulon crashed with his ship into Wario's house, Penny is Dr Crygor's grandchild(?) and Wario breaked into the kindergarten and wrote with graffiti on the wall that Kat & Ana graduated kindergarten.

i don't really not like any of the characters, i kind of feel penny is pretty bland but even then i haven't played D.I.Y and i know she has a kind of major role in that

Back