Anyone else want some kind of DLC for WarioWare Gold?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Yeah, that'd be nice to see. Not sure what would be in said DLC though. Any ideas?

Broder

Puyo, Sonic, Wario, I Like All
Coins
Coins
Sneaky Gamer would be the blast with ultra (no guide) and already starting with level 3 (Max. Difficulty) and 5-Volt would appear more than normal

Shoonsh

Your shy friend
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Some kind of custom rules mode would be nice. The player would choose genres/characters/microgames they want to play with settings like life count and how frequently the process speeds up.

PaulFish

Wario Ware, Rhythm Tengoku and Smash
Coins
Coins
I'm honestly already satisfied by how much content there's in Gold. I'm pretty sure this is the longest one.
I would rather have a new and more original Wario Ware game for Switch

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Some kind of custom rules mode would be nice. The player would choose genres/characters/microgames they want to play with settings like life count and how frequently the process speeds up.
That would be awesome. I mean, imagine being able to set it up so you only play Nintendo themed microgames or what not!

Would be neat to see a reverse option too. Like, you'd have to do as terrible as possible as quickly as you can.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
I also had an idea like that.
Even just a mode where you can choose every single microgame that goes into the mix.
Like, you go through the index and mark all your favourite games. Or all games with a specific theme. Or whatever you want.
Or just the option to play the skyscraper modes with different stage themes. Like, what if I wanna play Penny's stage, but with every single microgame?

Online multiplayer would still be nice...

MORE SONGS!
I'd love to hear more remastered versions of old themes. Like Jimmy's Night, Vision, or that one Radio song from Twisted.
And of course a full version of Drifting Away. :STTnTT:

And maybe just a few more stages with more microgames and a boss stage.
They could also add more Fronk and Mike-rogames. :^)

TB100

Random guy just chillin.
Coins
Coins
I wouldn't be against DLC at all, but I would much rather have the team move on and start working on a Switch title
instead of sticking with WarioWare Gold.

WarioWare: Gold by itself already feels pretty packed IMO and there doesn't seem to be much they can add more of IMO that truly warrants DLC. (Though I would personally love to see a Thang family pack.)

Last edited: