Iron Joe

Wario Fan Supreme
Hey folks, Greedy here, just wondering if anybody on this fine forum would be interested in joining a server that's mainly about Ashley, but can also be a place to talk about lots of other stuff, like the rest of the Wario and Mario series, and other games, especially Smash and fighting games. The server's really small right now, as it's barely over a week old, but I'm hoping that can change in the near future. The server's meant to fit in the guidelines set by the Assist Alliance server, basically meaning you gotta keep things family friendly outside of minor stuff like swearing.

At the time of writing, a lot of servers partnered with the AA server have been getting raided lately, and although this server isn't actually partnered with it yet, as there's a link to it in its respective Ashley channel I've decided to set up some security measures, and so one will need a Chill Dudes role to post outside of the verification channel, which, until then, you can ask for there, and either I, a moderator, or an administrator can give you that role. This will hopefully be a temporary fix, but in case the @everyone role is given its posting privileges back, I'd definitely suggest asking for the Chill Dudes role anyway in case this ever needs to be done again.

Great, but can we first have a
  • Jimmy T. Discord
  • Dr. Crygor Discord
  • Waluigi Discord
  • Luigi Discord
  • Donkey Kong Discord
  • Kirby Discord
  • Shantae Discord
  • Shovel Knight Discord
  • Mario vs. DK Discord
  • Mario Kart Discord
Just some suggestions. :^)

• Jimmy T. Discord
  • Dr. Crygor Discord
  • Waluigi Discord
  • Luigi Discord
  • Donkey Kong Discord
  • Kirby Discord
  • Shantae Discord
  • Shovel Knight Discord
  • Mario vs. DK Discord
  • Mario Kart Discord
I agree with this. Ashley is not needing a Discord server as much as these guys.
THAT BEING SAID, I'm still joining.

• Jimmy T. Discord
  • Dr. Crygor Discord
  • Waluigi Discord
  • Luigi Discord
  • Donkey Kong Discord
  • Kirby Discord
  • Shantae Discord
  • Shovel Knight Discord
  • Mario vs. DK Discord
  • Mario Kart Discord
I agree with this. Ashley is not needing a Discord server as much as these guys.
THAT BEING SAID, I'm still joining.
if you feel that strongly u do it
I mean seriously discord is free and anyone can set it up it's not that hard to use

if you feel that strongly u do it
I mean seriously discord is free and anyone can set it up it's not that hard to use

If that was directed to me, I was being sarcastic about how Discord allows you to set up an entire server about one particular character if you want to.

wasn't meant at anyone in particular I was just surprised at this getting way more of a negative reaction than I thought it would

wasn't meant at anyone in particular I was just surprised at this getting way more of a negative reaction than I thought it would

Don't see any reason to be negative, it's just that I think Ashley isn't any more Discord server worthy than other WarioWare characters.

Worthy is debatable but (and well this is also subjective lol) I'd say Ashley has way more presence online than anyone else. Some would also say 9-volt but I feel like that has more to do with the theme of his microgames than the character himself. The fact that Ashley even has such an infamous fanbase as it is I feel speaks volumes of her popularity and notoriety.

• Jimmy T. Discord
  • Dr. Crygor Discord
  • Waluigi Discord
  • Luigi Discord
  • Donkey Kong Discord
  • Kirby Discord
  • Shantae Discord
  • Shovel Knight Discord
  • Mario vs. DK Discord
  • Mario Kart Discord
If you think I’m making all those you’re tripping bro lol do it yourself

I swear there must already be a more active Ashley Discord server at this point.
There is, but I made a new one so that there’d be one that better follows the Assist Alliance server’s guidelines than that, although to actually be partnered with said server it still needs a few more members. Plus, said more active server happens to have those two guys who singlehandedly made all of Twitter want Ashley and anyone who even slightly likes her to die a horrible death. Mine endeavors to create a much safer, more relaxed environment, where we act like we have guests.

Last edited:

There is, but I made a new one so that there’d be one that better follows the Assist Alliance server’s guidelines than that, although to actually be partnered with said server it still needs a few more members. Plus, said more active server happens to have those two guys who singlehandedly made all of Twitter want Ashley and anyone who even slightly likes her to die a horrible death. Mine endeavors to create a much safer, more relaxed environment, where we act like we have guests.

Make a milf server for 5-volt

Will people ever come to realise that all of this was just a joke? :shulk:
This list was nothing more than a parody on how some people set up entire Discord servers about a single character from a series for the sole reason it is their favourite character, and how such efforts are usually prone to failure.

But all in all, an Ashley Discord server isn't a bad idea at all, I think. :ashley:

Back