Can we get a Penny smilie, please?

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
I mean, she's become hugely popular over time, especially with the release of Get it Together!, and is now a just as prominent chracter as 9-Volt :DIcOrho:, Mona:monapizza:, Jimmy T.:jimmy:, Ashley:ashleymain:, etc. but she still has no emoticom on Wario Forums. We've got all sorts of them :warioicon: from just about any character C^^:Peace::gsmile::waluigithumbsup: relevant to the Wario franchise, and we even have some from foreign series :karatejoesmile2::velvet::shantdance::youretooslow:, but none for Penny? C'mon, we can do better!

Sure we can! Anyone got an image they want to use for a Penny smilie?

Also for that matter, any other suggestions too? I'd love to update this forum to use more WarioWare emotes.

Can there also be Kirby, King Dedede, And Meta Knight?
And Count Bleck, Lord Crump.
And Ridley.
And Inkling girl and boy, And Dj Octavio?
And Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi?
And i might think of some more later.

Sure we can! Anyone got an image they want to use for a Penny smilie?

Doesn't matter too much which one, but I think this one

91px-Pennydiy.png

would make for a good reaction image.
Or maybe this one, if it's compressed to match up with the other character head sprites:

Penny_Overworld_Sprite_WWSM.png

Can there also be Kirby, King Dedede, And Meta Knight?

I totally support this!
Maybe these too, they're just too funny:

KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_5.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_6.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_2.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_4.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_1.png

Captain Vul is one of the funniest Kirby characters yet, and I wish he would make a return someday. (Unlike what some may think, he didn't actually die, so it's canonically possible.)

Doesn't matter too much which one, but I think this one

91px-Pennydiy.png

would make for a good reaction image.
Or maybe this one, if it's compressed to match up with the other character head sprites:

Penny_Overworld_Sprite_WWSM.png

I totally support this!
Maybe these too, they're just too funny:

KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_5.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_6.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_2.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_4.png
KSSU_Captain_Vul_Portrait_1.png

Captain Vul is one of the funniest Kirby characters yet, and I wish he would make a return someday. (Unlike what some may think, he didn't actually die, so it's canonically possible.)

What emotions would you assign to each of the Captain Vul ones? Adding them sounds like a good idea too.

I mean, she's become hugely popular over time, especially with the release of Get it Together!, and is now a just as prominent chracter as 9-Volt :DIcOrho:, Mona:monapizza:, Jimmy T.:jimmy:, Ashley:ashleymain:, etc. but she still has no emoticom on Wario Forums. We've got all sorts of them :warioicon: from just about any character C^^:Peace::gsmile::waluigithumbsup: relevant to the Wario franchise, and we even have some from foreign series :karatejoesmile2::velvet::shantdance::youretooslow:, but none for Penny? C'mon, we can do better!
YASSSS .

Back