Characters! Who do you play as?

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
What it says on the tin. Who's your fav, what's your crew and what strats do you use?

My team is usually made up of the following because I am a mediocre man who does not like to be challenged:

-Ashley. Obviously I would've mained her even if she was 9-volt level of broken but her being so op makes it all the easier.
-Orbulon because he's OP.
-Pyoro, because pyo pyo pyo.

Then as the selection expands:

-Dribble because he's reasonably easy to use.
-18-Volt because I do great with him. The ingame stat trackers tells me he has my highest win/loss %.

There's no character I particularly dislike, but Penny can make some games most unenjoyable (specifically thinking of the Amazon warehouse packer boss game).

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
Coins
Coins
I main WAAARIO of course! Shoulder-barging my way through everything, Wario Land-style, is such a blast.

Other than him, I really like Mona and Jimmy T. for the classic Ware gang.

5-Volt is great too, especially for how she totally breaks some microgames.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
I usually play as Orbulon, Wario, Ashley and Dribble. Mostly because they're all flying characters with easy to control, useful movesets.

Coins
Coins
9-Volt main here. For being the supposedly worst character, he's one of the most fun for me. (unlike kat & ana)
the other two volts are great as well

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Coins
Coins
Generally, I tend to go with Wario, Ashley, Penny, Young Cricket, Dr. Crygor and Mona.

Last edited: