Classic Wario and Waluigi Amiibo announced

Ck7pfDYVEAI6lOu.jpg

November 4th, guys.

Yes, finally! I love his pose, too. This also means a second Mario Maker costume! :D

I wonder how their sprite is gonna look compared to mine.

I doubt they'll put as much effort into it as I did.
I mean his Ware sprite doesn't even have a special run animation.
I made his run into his charge attack, made his swim more reminiscent of his Wario Land swim animations, made his stopping sprite look like the one from WL4, made his crouch look like in WL (one for 2-3, one for 4, I like both), his falling sprite is him doing the ground pound, and of course, his up-pose is him double-flexing.
wario maker3.png

If I know Nintendo they'll probably just trace the usual sprites.

Huh, didn't think about the second Mario Maker costume thing. That's pretty interesting.

But yeah, nice to have an Amiibo of Wario in his classic outfit!

I don't think it'll give Wario a second costume though. No other amiibo of the same character but from different series were actually different when used in game. And just because Wario's looks significantly different from his counterpart than other amiibo doesn't mean Ninty will actually put in the effort and make him look different for Mario Maker.

No other amiibo of the same character but from different series were actually different when used in game.
Yes they were.
Silver Mario and Gold Mario were from the Super Mario series and they didn't just give you regular Mario again.
I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Wario.

The difference between Classic Wario and Gold Mario is that Gold Mario was released before the game unlike Classic Wario and Gold Mario was a limited special edition so Nintendo can't just give it the compatibilty of a regular Mario amiibo.

I'll stay optimistic on this one. I mean they made 2 Isabelles, 3 yarn yoshies, a zillion marios, they'd have to be pretty big assholes not to give Wario his classic outfit.

Funny enough, Ive never been hyped for an amiibo before, I guess i just like waluigi

i fucking hate this lptop, it's hard to type, the buttons are getting stuck.

Back