[Upcoming Game] cobolugyornrr

??? - "Do you know why you are here?"

5-22114 - "No, especially considering the fact that you kinda KIDNAPPED ME."

??? - "We lured you out of your house. It was entirely your choice to come."

5-22114 - "Sure. Just point me to the exit please."

??? - "I'm afraid that cannot happen. Yet."

5-22114 - "Why can't it?"

??? - "Do you really think a being of my intelligence and IQ would lure you here with no purpose? Just to let you leave again?"

5-22114 - "Being the numbnut you are? Yes."

??? - "How ignorant. I'm surprised he chose you."

5-22114 - "Who is 'he'? On that note, who are YOU?"

??? - "You will know the answer to that soon enough. For now, call me,"

5-22114 - "Wait, let me guess."

5-22114 - "ø®∫¨¬ø˜æ

ERROR - CANNOT PARSE translation_decrypt.ttf FILE NOT FOUND

SYSTEM CORRUPTED RESTART REQUIRED∫∫∫∫√∆˚√˚∆√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙√©˙√©˙√∫˙√˜ƒ˙∂≈©®©˙∆†ƒ¥†ßå∑´®†¥Ó∫√ç≈ß∂®†¥¨∆∫√ç≈ß∂´®†´∂ß≈ç∂ß´®©√ƒ∂ƒ©˙∫©©˙¶¨†®ƒ√©ß∑∂ß烩˙∆¨¥˙

Back