Creativity of Crickzilla (Dead thread forever.)

Crickzilla

The Pretty Much Lonely Fan
Yup, I'm an artist. And since I got back to WarioWare, I drew fanart of the series. Especially my favorite character. Be warned that I have a creative mind!

These and other pieces of art not related to Wario are also found on other sites under the name JacquIreBriggs.

Young Cricket.jpg
Master Mantis.jpg

Back in 2015, I have some imagination that Cricket and Mantis aren't human but are an actual Cricket and Mantis respectively.

Penny Cyborg.jpg

I also have a wacky imagination that Penny Crygor had cyborg parts like her grandfather while somewhat thinking that's one of her designs during development of WW:SM

Last edited:
WarioWare from Cards.jpg

Doodles based on the info on the back of the cards from WarioWare Gold.

Believes that training can happen anywhere, usually where he wants to be. Fairly recently, at a lovely café.-Master Mantis’s A-Rank Card

Cricket obeys his master so fully that when Mantis says training must happen at a fancy café, he hops to it. -Cricket’s A-Rank Card

(I will feel bad for them if they somewhat got kicked out while training in the cafe. Even worse if Cricket’s still hungry.)

Red absolutely loves candy from the human world. He wolfs down lollipops in almost no time at all. - Red’s B-Rank Card

Ashley has very specific tastes in food and, when eating, saves her favorite thing for last. Voracious. - Ashley’s B-Rank Card

The heart-shaped ornaments she wears in her hair are actually high-tech. They fire missiles! - Penny’s B-Rank Card

Orbulon’s skin is ultra silky, but if you try to touch that smooth, smooth skin, he’ll teleport away. - Orbulon’s B-Rank Card

Mona adores cute little critters. Sure, cats and dogs. But it’s fuzzy-wuzzy caterpillars that really win her over! - Mona’s B-Rank Card

The color of his hair changes once in a blue moon. They say if you see “red Jimmy,” you’ll have good luck. - Jimmy’s A-Rank Card

(Okay maybe I took this too literal.)

I'm also a Total Drama nut too (even though the series is dead), so I had these crossover drawings in mind months ago.

CricketKatieSadie.jpg

This somewhat came in mind after seeing Cricket's popular in woman within WWG. Looks like Cricket's got two new overzealous admirers, but he's not happy about it.
MantisVsLarry.jpg

There's always a way to cross your line if your belief happens to be training can happen anywhere, especially
if it's an acid pit with a mutant, ravenous venus fly trap.

I should be finishing that Franken-Cricket drawing soon...

Last edited:
Franken-Cricket.jpg

Franken-Cricket as promised yesterday (he's supposed to making a zombie pose.

VillanousCricket.jpg

And some evil counterpart of him based on the concept of "nobodies"

And the one Wario-related work I've been meaning to share since I've joined the fourms: The FanFiction!

WarioWare: Know Your Stars.

Like it says, It's a take of the Know Your Stars sketches from All That (and other crummy fanfictions) about WarioWare. The employees and other minor characters have to face humiliating lies and/or torturous actions from the lurker of the darkest corner known as the Know Your Stars Announcer.

The employees get humiliated twice.

Fanfic's almost done! Just two more chapters.

The Fanfiction here

Last edited:
I like your art, Crick! (Gonna call you that if you don't mind!) I can definitely see the improvement along the images you posted, and it seems you're really good at drawing insects based on your interpretations of Cricket and Master Mantis up there, very nice! :monawinks:
Also I just noticed your fanfic there, I like fanfics. Don't really write them myself, but I like them. Gonna give it a read later for sure!

I like your art, Crick! (Gonna call you that if you don't mind!) I can definitely see the improvement along the images you posted, and it seems you're really good at drawing insects based on your interpretations of Cricket and Master Mantis up there, very nice! :monawinks:
Also I just noticed your fanfic there, I like fanfics. Don't really write them myself, but I like them. Gonna give it a read later for sure!

Thanks a million Cresh! I prefered to be called Crickzilla but I've been called other nicknames but they're mainly for my other username in social media.

Some art may be posted out of order. (The nobody Cricket was made in early September but never posted in the public until October for example.)

And the one Wario-related work I've been meaning to share since I've joined the fourms: The FanFiction!

WarioWare: Know Your Stars.

Like it says, It's a take of the Know Your Stars sketches from All That (and other crummy fanfictions) about WarioWare. The employees and other minor characters have to face humiliating lies and/or torturous actions from the lurker of the darkest corner known as the Know Your Stars Announcer.

The employees get humiliated twice.

Fanfic's almost done! Just two more chapters.

The Fanfiction here

The fanfic is now finished! :fronkin:

I won't spoil anything in the final chapter.

Mockup intro for a Big Brother based on WarioWare. It's one of my ideas in my head.

Will I make it into a real series? I had another one in progress and I currently have no ideas for this one, other than the rules will be in Wario's way.

Created via Powerpoint with the music (attempted) extended and inserted via Movie Maker.

(Who knew trying to extend music is tougher than I thought...)

Mockup intro for a Big Brother based on WarioWare. It's one of my ideas in my head.

Will I make it into a real series? I had another one in progress and I currently have no ideas for this one, other than the rules will be in Wario's way.

Created via Powerpoint with the music (attempted) extended and inserted via Movie Maker.

(Who knew trying to extend music is tougher than I thought...)

Huh, nice concept! I feel like the music could be switched to something better, like the title screen music for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, that one's a real banger, and there's extended versions of it out there, so you're in luck Crick!

As for ideas, I got just the thing.... CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS, ROMANCE, INTERACTION, CONFLICT, WOOO!

Huh, nice concept! I feel like the music could be switched to something better, like the title screen music for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, that one's a real banger, and there's extended versions of it out there, so you're in luck Crick!

As for ideas, I got just the thing.... CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS, ROMANCE, INTERACTION, CONFLICT, WOOO!

Thanks for the review. I've changed the music to the one you suggested. And you have ideas for the concept like the ones you mentioned?

TheNintendoPowers.jpg

I’m supposed to be making fanart of the Dancing Team, but the latest trailer give me inspiration and finally excuse to draw the Volt Family.

The Nintendo Powers band formed by the Volt Family inspired by their WWG trailer.

No, I didn’t forget 13-Amp. She’s behind 18-Volt because I didn’t feel like drawing her.

Ironically coming from someone with the slogan, "The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan."
Heartbroken Mood.jpg

Vent doodled this last midnight becase I was very depressed and lonely at that time.

Cricket is heartbroken by... something.

AllEmployeesFused.jpg

In my still-bit depressed mind, I have a bewitched idea to draw all the WarioWare Employees fused together. This was the result.

I think Dr. Crygor went too far on the mad scientist part this time.

Can you guess which part this horrifying human-chimera includes? Give you the hint, every WarioWare employee up to Gold has been combined.

This is inspired by the intro for WarioWare Tooned.

Would a WarioWare version of "Everything You Know Is Wrong"would work out?

I'm thinking. The Volt Family, 13-Amp and Fronk singing the lyrics can be featured in intermission.

Dribble and Spitz can take the first chorus. Mona can take the first intermission. Dr Crygor can take the second verse with Penny and Mike cameoing at the segment. Kat, Ana, Cricket, Mantis can star the second chorus. Ashley and Red can star the musical break. Jimmy T. can star the third verse. And last but not least, Orbulon can take the final chrous.

What did you think?

View attachment 8683
In my still-bit depressed mind, I have a bewitched idea to draw all the WarioWare Employees fused together. This was the result.

I think Dr. Crygor went too far on the mad scientist part this time.

Can you guess which part this horrifying human-chimera includes? Give you the hint, every WarioWare employee up to Gold has been combined.

Holy crap, this is awesome and creepy at the same time. If Dr. Crygor ever does an experiment on combining characters and it will go wrong, I can imagine the result being like this.
By the way, I really hope your depression hasn't become worse. This is the first time that I see what it really feels like to suffer from depression.

This is inspired by the intro for WarioWare Tooned.

Would a WarioWare version of "Everything You Know Is Wrong"would work out?

I'm thinking. The Volt Family, 13-Amp and Fronk singing the lyrics can be featured in intermission.

Dribble and Spitz can take the first chorus. Mona can take the first intermission. Dr Crygor can take the second verse with Penny and Mike cameoing at the segment. Kat, Ana, Cricket, Mantis can star the second chorus. Ashley and Red can star the musical break. Jimmy T. can star the third verse. And last but not least, Orbulon can take the final chrous.

What did you think?

I'm not sure which song you're talking about, but I guess you mean this one from Weird Al Yankovic?

I'm not sure which song you're talking about, but I guess you mean this one from Weird Al Yankovic?

That's what I'm talking about! The chorus of it was used in WWT's intro.

I'll imagine it being something like this:

*music starting

13-Amp syncs up the DJ at the organ sounds. Following with 9-Volt, 18-Volt and 5-Volt when guitar music plays

"I was driving on the freeway in the fast lane
With a rabid wolverine in my underwear"

Dribble showing his mad driving skills while Spitz keeps him in check while the "wolverine" is actually similar to Ralphie just hops in the backseat.

"When suddenly a guy behind me in the backseat
Popped right up and cupped his hands across my eyes"

A customer they don't remember picking up mugs Spitz, hurts the "wolverine" and ties Spitz up and returns him to the assistant seat, leaving him helpless on his service and then cups Dribble's eyes.

"I guessed is it Uncle Frank? or Cousin Louie?
Is it Bob or Joe or Walter?
Could it be Bill or Jim? or Ed
Or Bernie or Steve?
I probably would have kept on guessing
But about that time we crashed into a truck"

Dribble panics as he tries to stay concentrated on his driving, while swerving like what happens if you lose a microgame in Cruise Controls. However, he eventually crashes into an incoming truck, flinging him and Spitz out the road.

"And as I'm laying bleeding there on the asphalt
Finally I recognize the face of my Hibachi dealer
Who takes off his prosthetic lips and tells me"

As Dribble lays down with his right arm and left leg broken, bleeding with Spitz laying down next to him, dead. He gets a glimpse of who causes this disaster happens to be Mitzi the Alien.

First chorus
Along with scenes with the Nintendo Powers (what I nicknamed their garage band), It also features Mona speeding up to be right on time, when suddenly two Pizza Dinosaur employees set her motorcycle engine on fire with a well-aimed match, causing her motorcycle to explode and flinging her to the side-grass sideways of the highway. As she tries to limp around with one of her leg broken, a wolfish Ruffington starts chewing away her femur which happens to be chewy, because everything you know is wrong. (Don't worry, Mona isn't that affected.)

"I was walking to the kitchen for some Golden Grahams
When I accidentally stepped into an alternate dimension
And soon I was abducted by some aliens from space who kinda looked like Jamie Farr"

Features Dr. Crygor taking a midnight snack when suddenly he accidentally steps into one of his inventions and got transported to an alternate dimension and then got abducted by Shroob-like aliens while Orbulon cameos.

"The sucked out my internal organs
And they took some Polaroids
And said I was a darn good sport "

The aliens took pictures of Crygor while they dissect him. (He's still alive because this song's everything you know is wrong) and then they treated Crygor like a good sport.

"And as a way of saying thank you
They offered to transport me
Back to any point in history that I would care to go
And so I had them send me back to last Thursday night
So I could pay my phone bill on time
But then the floating disembodied head of Colonel Sanders started yelling "

Crygor was transported back to his lab, but the impact somewhat made him unconscious. Then Penny and Mike heard the loud thud and then overreacted because they think Crygor drink something extremely poisonous that he passed out.

Second chorus
More scenes with the Nintendo Powers, plus Kat, Ana, Cricket, and Mantis star this segment. It was a normal moment of them battling each other until a pesky Splunk shove a boulder to a red button that drops the platform they are on and drops them into a abyss of weirdness. During their freefall, Mantis was captured by a Blargg. After Cricket, Kat, and Ana landed on the white land, they sped through the tunnel of weirdness in worry and fear until they found a little, innocent, orange turtle. However as Ana tries to pet it, the turtle transformed into a large dinosaur similar to Bowser and King Koopa from the Super Mario cartoon and it eats her which led Cricket and Kat sent scrambling away in fear from this monster as it chases after them.

Music break
Along with more Nintendo Powers scenes. The scene cuts to Ashley and Red pacing into the night looking for missing ingredients when a door appeared out of nowhere. Hoping it's a pathway to the missing ingredients, they both go inside. They did not foresaw this entrance being a alternate world of weirdness that they cannot even predict.
*tuba sounds
While they trot in the prehistoric-like area, they saw Cricket and Kat being chased by the dinosaur which they attempt to stop it only for the dinosaur to pull out a extendable hand to pull Ashley and Red inside its mouth scaring Cricket and Kat even more. Inside the dinosaur is not flesh and guts, but rather another twisted dimension.
*guitar riffles
After a twisted portal, they landed in an unfortunate area where people see witches and demons regardless of personality, evil is nearby. Thus, they tied up Ashley and Red to a wooden stake and set the fire to the sticks below and they both cries as they slowly burn away- or had no effect because, broken laws.
*guitar strikes (5-Volt, 18-Volt)

"I was just about to mail a letter to my evil twin
When I got a nasty papercut"

Jimmy T. planning to deliver a letter to his "evil twin" (Jimmy P.) But suddenly he got a papercut within the envelope.

"And, well, to make a long story short
It got infected and I died"

Jimmy T. dies by the severely bleeding paper cut.

"So now I'm up in heaven with St. Peter
By the pearly gates
And it's obvious he doesn't like
The Nehru jacket that I'm wearing
He tells me that they've got a dress code"

Jimmy T. heads to join heaven, except "St. Peter" (recasted by the Sewer Guru) didn't accept Jimmy's red jacket due to a dress code. Jimmy looks at him with confusion.

"Well, he lets me into heaven anyway
But I get the room next to the noisy ice machine
For all eternity
And every day he runs by screaming"

Jimmy was let into heaven, but he's forced to take the room next to the noisy ice machine which he's completely hurt in the ears by it due to not being his preferred dancing music while the Sewer Guru runs around hyperly in circles.

Final chorus
More Nintendo Powers scenes.
Orbulon was floating in the sky when suddenly lightning strikes his Oinker, knocking him out from it. Atfter landing on his stomach, he was cariied by a stream of "WAAAAAs" yelled by a disembodied Wario head with lights of other WarioWare employees flickering as he streams ending with a messed-up Cricket, who got mauled by the faux dinosaur, kicking him to the stars. *another Nintendo Powers break. Orbulon went banging on bells and flippers like if he's in a pinball machine with the space between the flipper being the exits. The parody ends with the band yelling, "Everything You is Know Wrong" within the chorus, finishing the song with Orbulon falling from the ceiling right in front of them.

What did you think?

Last edited:
Haha, this would fit perfectly. ¨Everything you know is wrong¨ is one of those songs that gets stuck in your head whenever you listen to it, similar to many WarioWare songs. A while ago I took a listen to it after some people remarked how the Mermaid Slide theme from Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero sounds like this song, and it didn't get out of my head for days.

WarioWare is weird, funny and quirky and that's exactly why I think a WarioWare version of this song would work out very well.

Back