Creativity of Crickzilla (Dead thread forever.)

Okay, that's indeed legitimately scary.

So... Did anyone miss The Big WAAAAA-rehouse? Don't worry... Even though Youtube now sucks... This series continues to (hopefully) stay strong until I lost interest.

It's alright man. I completely understand what's happening. Times can be tough, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Welp this sucks, I really liked your work. Sure, i needed some improvements and all, but you had alot of creativity.
Thank you... I'm glad you like it. Rebooting my interest in WarioWare seems pretty bleak now...unless WarioWare Switch existed...
It's alright man. I completely understand what's happening. Times can be tough, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.
Thanks, but I'm not active here anymore. I'm mostly active on other sites like DA and Tumblr, where I go under the name, JacquIreBriggs.

Thank you... I'm glad you like it. Rebooting my interest in WarioWare seems pretty bleak now...unless WarioWare Switch existed...

Thanks, but I'm not active here anymore. I'm mostly active on other sites like DA and Tumblr, where I go under the name, JacquIreBriggs.
Welp, i have a tumblr and deviantart. If you want, maybe i can give ya a watch.

Aw, that's sad to hear. Why did you lose interest in WarioWare, if I may ask? I know depression can make someone extremely apathetic, but why did you lose interest in WarioWare specifically, if you did?

Welp, i have a tumblr and deviantart. If you want, maybe i can give ya a watch.
That would be great. I'll be sure to follow back on both accounts. (Considering everyone there ignores me...)
Aw, that's sad to hear. Why did you lose interest in WarioWare, if I may ask? I know depression can make someone extremely apathetic, but why did you lose interest in WarioWare specifically, if you did?
It got boring after a while... I haven't played WarioWare in my 3DS for ages and my interests and passion move on.

Last edited:
Sorry if I haven't been responding to your posts on DeviantArt, I haven't been using the site recently because I have been busy with other projects. So I apologize if it seemed like I was deliberately ignoring you. Lo juro.

Sorry if I haven't been responding to your posts on DeviantArt, I haven't been using the site recently because I have been busy with other projects. So I apologize if it seemed like I was deliberately ignoring you. Lo juro.
It's okay...I'm just tired of being ignored on any site sometimes. Like if some people don't even look at my stuff making me feel like I'm wasting my time drawing.

It's okay...I'm just tired of being ignored on any site sometimes. Like if some people don't even look at my stuff making me feel like I'm wasting my time drawing.
Well, let me tell you this: just because not everyone sees it doesn't mean you are wasting your time. I draw almost everyday and I barely post anything because it's not my main concern. Most people do not see what I make when I do either. In the end, all I want is to improve my art. So yeah, people will be busy, and sure, sometimes you'll feel this way, but it doesn't mean that it's a waste of time. If anything, I think it should give you more incentive to keep going and improve. Because you're an amazing artist. Me on the other hand? No. But I'm still trying. And you should too!

Back