Darkest Confessions

Do you have any confessions that would make anyone think you're a jerk just by telling them you did it, even if you were friends for them for many years? Well, here's the thread for that.

I'm not sure if it is a dark confession but
I beated up someone during my school days for acting like a friend to me (I thinked he was one but it was a total lie, I was naive back then) and talking shit on behind my back.
And yet, people acted and said that the fucking thug' did nothing wrong and I made everything up and I should be exclude of school.

I was just protecting myself damnit!

Not criticizing you, as you aren't forced to know everything about before you joined the forums. Just giving you more material to work with.

Man, you sound like you've had quite the life. It seems like every other post you make is about a near death experience or something really intense happening to you. Certainly different from my life.

Back on topic, I have several dark secrets...But I'll only share one.

i was louie this whole time huehuehuehuehue

I forced myself on a girl once. I think i was thirteen years old, (my sense of time is admittedly a bit warped though because I didn't pay attention to time and the years at the time.) and we were celebrating my older brothers birthday party and there was this girl that we knew from Summer Camp that was there. And I had a puppy crush on her. (She was fifteen if my memory is correct.) So at some point during this Birthday party, I kissed her, not on the cheek, not on the nose, no my friends, ON THE F**KING LIPS!!!!!. I still get shudders from just thinking about it.

I got jumped by a group of guys trying to rob me (i guess?) one night. It was the only time in my life i've ever been jumped/mugged.

Luckily, it was also the only time in my life I've ever smoked a gratuitous amount of PCP. Known to give it's users "superhuman strength".

So they were very surprised to see me put up quite a fight. And fight I did--a guy hit me in the head with my own skateboard and I felt nothing. I can only imagine what these guys were thinking. I don't remember ever getting knocked out, but several minutes later I awoke with my wallet (which was empty to begin with) and skateboard strewn around me. I guess I just passed out whilst fighting.

I got up and walked to my friend's house with a bleeding head, but otherwise no sustained injuries.

Last edited:
90% of my dark secrets occurred during childhood. I was a shy and gentle kid, but there were times when I did some really, really stupid things. I know people say "hey, relax buddy, we all did stupid things when we were kids", but to this day I'm continuously haunted by this cloud of guilt, because some of the tricks I pulled go against everything I am today. Completely out of character.

In all seriousness, if I could revisit those moments now, I would give my young self the thrashing of a lifetime!

I create personas online to make me feel better about myself.
I'm active roleplayer, I like to create accounts and pretend to be someone else. I don't do it to trick people, or get the truth or act like a trap. I usually do it with the smallest amount of private contact. I usually aim for bigger crowds and just interact as the persona I created. If I see people starting to get too close, I just avoid contact.

There, think of it what you want, I assume a lot of you will turn your back on me or just avoid talking to me, but I let you know. Don't worry, I never did anything like that here, and never will.

I create personas online to make me feel better about myself.
I'm active roleplayer, I like to create accounts and pretend to be someone else. I don't do it to trick people, or get the truth or act like a trap. I usually do it with the smallest amount of private contact. I usually aim for bigger crowds and just interact as the persona I created. If I see people starting to get too close, I just avoid contact.

There, think of it what you want, I assume a lot of you will turn your back on me or just avoid talking to me, but I let you know. Don't worry, I never did anything like that here, and never will.

I've never done that, myself, but I have definitely considered it in certain situations. Especially when someone is acting like an absolute prick to others and all I want to do is give them a royal roasting and knock their ego out of the sky. Sometimes you want to express another side of your personality that is normally hidden.
Creating another account is a way to achieve that without messing up your online identity. I don't find that strange, Jack. It's all part of the human condition. :)

I've never done that, myself, but I have definitely considered it in certain situations. Especially when someone is acting like an absolute prick to others and all I want to do is give them a royal roasting and knock their ego out of the sky. Sometimes you want to express another side of your personality that is normally hidden.
Creating another account is a way to achieve that without messing up your online identity. I don't find that strange, Jack. It's all part of the human condition. :)

Really glad you understand! I feel so guilty sometimes...

Really glad you understand! I feel so guilty sometimes...

Look at it this way... Everyone is using a fake alias. My name is not Angler, and I have gone by other names on other sites. None of us use our real names or identities, so what difference does it make if you have alternate accounts? As long as you're true to yourself and behave in a manner you expect of others, you have no reason to feel guilt.

Back