Do you want a platforming game with the Warioware characters?

Hmm?

• They can be NPCs, but Wario should be the only player character in his games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
It's an idea I've seen floated around and I don't remember if we had a thread about it, so, yeah.

Speaking from a boring detached perspective, I suppose adding beloved recuring characters would help with Wario Land's lack of recurring characters and iconography to latch onto (which I think is one of the big reason why it doesn't have a more vocal fandom than otherwise less-succesful series). On the other hand, I don't really want them to Chibi Robo Zip Lash-up warioware either. It's not something I particularly want but I'm curious to see what y'all think about it.

RevampedSpider

Long live Wario!
Coins
Coins
Good idea, make it a Wario Land/Ware crossover but have a new name for it. Plus, Wario should have his overalls as an unlockable costume.

RevampedSpider

Long live Wario!
Coins
Coins
I'm serious too! He literally said this in an interview about NSMB Wii:

"Mario and Luigi are the same as always, of course, and suggestions for the other two characters included Wario and Waluigi, Toad, and Princess Peach. The thing is that with Wario he'd need to have a fart attack, Peach would have to be able to fly with her skirt, and so on. With this game we wanted every character to play the same way."

I'm very glad Miyamoto didn't create Wario, nor did he have any involvement in his series. This is what Smash did to him.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
A platformer with the WarioWare characters sounds good to me, though I don't know what to expect of such a game. Besides it being awesome, of course. And Wario being threated with respect, like @RevampedSpider said.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing this. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing more connections between the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises in general.