Does this level look familiar?

I am actually quite proud of this level.
Unfortunatly, my laptop isn't strong enough for me to record a video of it. Having Cemu and OBS run at the same time causes to much lag.
However, if I ever get Super Mario Maker 2, I'll be sure to remake this level. And improve it as well.

SMM2 will have slopes and 10 Coins.
Also, with how it will now merge the starting and ending points with the rest of the ground, I'm kind of hoping it can also merge adjacent semi-solid platforms, so that I can make the "background walls" look more natural.
Even if that's not a feature, I really do want to remake this level in SMM2.

Given this level has slopes, that's a reason to remake it in Mario Maker 2 right there. Hell, that's a reason Mario Maker 2 will be better for recreating Wario Land games in general, since pretty much all of them use slopes and sloped ceilings all over the place.

Although, having browsed through the maps of Wario Land 2/3 levels, I'm not sure what other level I would want to re-create.
Turn Off The Alarm Clock and Stop That Train (In Town) have already been re-created by ShyGuyXXL.
And the other levels have some limitations. Such as: more than one sub area that all look different, or to much focus on breaking blocks.
So... Not really sure what else I would theoraticly want to remake, what else I can make look nice.

Maybe I'd better just make more original levels.

Back