Donkey Kong vs Super Wario

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Gregg Mayles is an employee of Rare, and the lead designer of the first two DKC game. For the past week, he's been posting super-early concept arts and design documents of Donkey Kong Country to his personal twitter. And just a few minutes ago, he dropped another pre-DKC concept NOBODY knew existed:

Right now, this is the only material he posted but there's asuredly going to be more to follow. The show's here!

So Wario Forums, how does this makes you feel?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
Hopefully a game where Wario and DK beat the hell out of each other while trying to get the same mystical treasure or something.

Then again... Wario in Donkey Kong Country or DK in Wario Land? That'd be cool too!

Yikes Spike

Not related with Wreck it Ralph.
Coins
Coins
Talking about Rare, didn't they made a Diddy Kong racing game but with planes? It was a scrapped project and included Wario.

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
Coins
Wow. I never knew this was almost a thing. I now really want to know what this would've been like.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
Yeah, Diddy Kong Pilot looked awesome. As did the 3D version of Banjo Pilot:

Vampfox

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Interesting but I'm glad that it didn't happen. Wario Land and Donkey Kong Country are two of my favorite Nintendo series, and if Donkey Kong vs Super Wario had happen then we probably wouldn't have gotten DKC and WL.

Coins
Coins
Oh god imagine if its something with a completely unique mechanic that was never used? like the sort of thing that would spawn a whole franchise?
ITS OLD AND DEAD AND IM HYPED

I.M.Gibbon

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
This just further reinforces my belief that the city in Wario Land II is Big (Ape) City from DK'94 and DKLand. And fuck what I wouldn't give to get my hands on that voxel gba engine from the Banjo-Pilot beta.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins