Dont'cha hate it when.....

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
You had a really good idea for a new thread while doing something away from the computer, and when you finally get back online you completely forget it? I really hate that, it happens to me all the time : p

But, the good news, it gave me a new idea for a thread. So yeah, just like finish the sentence in the title^ of the thread, and others can like and comment and add their own stories and thoughts and junk : p

Ummmmm..... dontcha hate it when uh youre at the grocery store, and someone with a cart stops in front of you, but like they dont move to the side for you but instead stand in the middle of the isle causing everyone else in the isle to wait on them while they look around? Haha I hate that : p

I do hate that.
Don't you hate it when people try to do shitty pole dancing on a subway and almost kick you in the face. everytime in my head i'm like "If your foot comes near me again so help me god i will discipline you a years worth of what your mom could ever do, OK bitch? I will throw you out the train window and grind your face on the rails as the train goes full speed so quit it with your shitty dancing".
Yeah if you don't get it i hate that. ALOT

Dont'cha hate it when you're walking outside on a hot day and there's no cloud cover, no wind, there's humid air, and you have an atomic sweat wedgie in your undergarments regardless of pants type? I know I sure do.

inb4 get gud wit hot weather u don't kno hot weather

Back