Dream Job

I am pretty sure that every teenager has a dream job. Do you have one? Could you share it with us, if you don't mind?
Personally, when I was a teenager, I always wanted to become a Police Officer. I didn't really know the reason, but I am sure that I was so influenced by many movies. For example, when I watched the movie called Seven, I fell in love with investigations. Haha. Yeah, my dream job was a bit weird and it didn't work so well. I am currently working at a pharmaceutical company and I am very satisfied.

I want to compose the score for Renegade Kid (a succesful game development HQ in Austin) and it's latest software.

And the best part is that this is all actually possible! I could attempt to get hired since I live in Texas and have composed several remixes and themes for fan-made games for computers.

Last edited:
I want to compose the score for Renegade Kid (a succesful game deveopment HQ in Austin) and it's latest software.

And the best part is that this is all actually possible! I could attempt to get hired since I live in Texas and have composed several remixes and themes for fan-made games for computers.
Whoa?! Thats actually really cool! And you could give your friend JoKeR some games for free eh? Eh? Eh eheheh? XD

I don't really know what I'm going to do later, but a dream job would be the treehouse... <3
Or any other job at Nintendo which involves something like music or programming, but the problem is, I don't have a Japanese name.

I saw a Kirby and Jesus in the Animal Crossing credits. And much much more.

I'd like to be a composer or an author (and maybe a singer...). Those don't seem like real jobs though. I guess I could be a high school band director since although it sounds stressful all you need is a good ear and some musical knowledge (and find out how to get more music and what music).

I don't really know what I'm going to do later, but a dream job would be the treehouse... <3
Or any other job at Nintendo which involves something like music or programming, but the problem is, I don't have a Japanese name.
Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

I wouldn't want to work at Nintendo Treehouse at all, anymore. It really wouldn't fit me, I think. Nor would I want to work in music or video game programming, I think.

At the moment, my dream job would be at Google. Don't judge me. d:rolleyes:

I want to become a hard-working, multifaceted creator like my hero Charles Chaplin, and personally craft all the individual aspects of my work. Compose my own scores, narrate my own stories, sing, write, animate, produce/direct, etc. Basically become a one-man workshop.

Back