E3 2017

Koopaul

Yes. I'm that Koopaul.
Surprised no one has made a topic about this!

Who's looking forward to E3? As long as I know that there's going to be Super Mario Odyssey stuff, I'll be pretty happy.

Anyway discuss E3 here. It's next week so make your predictions now!

I'm looking forward to it, though mainly for Super Mario Odyssey stuff. Don't care much about Nintendo's other upcoming games, at least not the ones we know about so far.

I'm also excited to hear more about Odyssey, but, I'm hoping for some new out of the blue announcements (not you Rabbids). Something that hasn't been leaked and hopefully won't be until its initial reveal.

I'm also hoping for some info on the Fire Emblem game coming to the switch in 2018.

If the supposedly leaked 3DS Superstar Saga remake is indeed real (and hasn't been debunked without me knowing) then I expect that one to be revealed at E3 and Mario Odyssey is already a given.

Not much else there in terms of expectations, obviously I'd love to see any particular series that I care about get some sort of reveal, Wario, Mega Man, Rayman, you know it, but yah know, that's how literally everyone feels about their series' whenever E3 is around the corner.

magical witch.png
Looking forward to an Ashley game!

Especially given how into now, we haven't had any idea how the game actually works. I mean, what's the core gameplay loop here? What are you actually doing to progress through Super Mario Odyssey?

We don't know. So a trailer might show off things like the replacement for Power Stars or what not.

So, anyone watched Microsoft's presentation? What did I miss there?

I hear Sea of Thieves has gathered a mixed reception so far, and there were a lot of third party games covered.

I watched it, and IMO it was pretty boring.
There were a few highlights thrown in there. (OG Xbox Compatibility, new Life is Strange game, Bioware's Anthem, a few of the indies, Sea of Thieves, etc.) but otherwise nothing has really blown me away personally . But then again I'm really looking forward to what Sony and Nintendo have to show more then anything since they have shown some crazy and neat stuff in past E3's, but then again E3 is just getting started, so who knows what they'll show off?

Though really, I'm not a Xbox guy. So my opinion is practically shit. XD

Last edited:
My expectations are low for Nintendo, but the hype is sill pretty high! Cant wait! As long as mario (or wario) is in it Ill be goood to go! Hope to see more SMO (Super Mario Odyssey)!
I wish Nintendo the best of luck! Oh and Sony too! I WANT MORE CRASH! and did not see Xbox E3 but i'd like to thank TB100 for his option! So I can catch up on the Xbox. (btw Nintendo's E3 2017 starts on June 13 at around 9AM PST/5PM BST. dont miss it!)

Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant wait! Cant flipping wait!!!

Last edited:
I'm really happy with what Nintendo's done so far! d:)
Super Mario Odyssey's wonderful. Rabbids actually seems to be really fun and well-thought out. A reimagination of Metroid II? Cool! And a Superstar Saga remake including new story elements (a story I've wanted to get told before): amazing! d:D

Back