Err...I introduce myself here?

I wasn't sure whether or not to make a new topic...but hi! My username is kwaspek104 but you guys can call me Kasper. I actually found this site through the DK Vine, (I have the same username) and I couldn't resist joining. Wario and Donkey Kong are two of my favorite Nintendo characters, and they really are a nice change of pace from the Mario series.

My favorite part of Wario Land is the transformations, no doubt. I always like imitating them in my home (I just have to make sure nobody's looking!), they are so fun to do! And it really reinforces Wario as a very Looney Tunes-esque character. Immortality has its disadvantages: you can get your butt burned 50 times in a row and still feel the pain! And unlike Mario, you really start to wonder about his life outside of the games. The poor guy definitely has an inferiority complex, especially in regards to Mario. It's why in the Wario Land 4 instruction he refers to himself as Nintendo's "star" and why he keeps calling himself "the best." And you know what Wario? The public may not think it, but I do. You are the best! Come on everybody! Do the Wario moves!

Welcome to Wario Forums Kwaspek104! I have to admit, I was a bit worried at first, the odd name made me almost suspect you were a spambot.

But yeah, welcome anyway. I'm pretty sure everyone else will agree the transformations are pretty damn awesome.

Back