Favourite Mona design?

Which design of Mona do you like the most?

• Wario Ware inc.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Twisted!

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Touched!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Smooth Moves

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Snapped!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.I.Y.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Game & Wario

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
Mona's look went through many changes over the years.
Which design do you like the most?

Wario Ware inc.
Mona_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png

Twisted
Mona_2_WarioWare_Twisted.png

Touched
Mona_WWTouched.png

Smooth Moves
Mona_WWSM.png

Snapped
MonaUtusu.png

D.I.Y.
Mona_WWM.png

Game & Wario
MonaGameWario.png

Personally I prefer the very first design. It just looks so cool!
Game & Wario's Mona looks....off.

I really love her design from "Do It Yourself", if Mona ever makes it into a Wario Plattformer I want that to be her design then.

With that said I love the original design as well, a close second so to speak.

I liked her best in Touched. She looks so cool, like shes a member of some 70s R&B group, haha. I really liked the design a ton. And Mona looks way cool with a bass guitar : 3

I also really liked her design in Smooth Moves, actually. Like, look at her face in the design, she looks cool and confident, you know? She has such a cool attitude too. Its a close second.

Im not big on the Game & Wario or the D.I.Y designs at all. They look so kiddy and immature, and it feels hard to take them seriously. I think she really loses something with those designs, she went from being way cool to being the lady from The Magic School Bus : /

I can't really pick since they're all essentially the same design up until G&W. She's just wearing a different outfit it's not until G&W that we get a distinctly different design.

Well, I don't want to derail the subject but to me a design is like a base or template for something that can have things added on to. Like I wouldn't say Mario and Mario in his doctor outfit count as two different designs just because they were designed since they both use the same template and aside from the outfit are the same. If comparing two different versions of the character that are depicted very differently like say from different time periods or drawn in different styles then I would consider them different designs.

I guess it comes down to semantics.
But the way I see it design is just a umbrella term for every aspect of a character. Their closes are one part of their design, their body is one part, the way they move and act, etc.
And I mean, if their clothes aren't part of their design, what are they then?

I guess it comes down to semantics.
But the way I see it design is just a umbrella term for every aspect of a character. Their closes are one part of their design, their body is one part, the way they move and act, etc.
And I mean, if their clothes aren't part of their design, what are they then?
Look, her outfit keeps changing with every game, but her design changed in Game & Wario. What's so hard to understand about this?

Her outfut is part of her design. She was designed with that outfit, and your style totally reflects your character. They way they designed her in D.I.Y. and G&W feel lame to me : p She looks more like she was designed for little kids, I think.

Back