Future Wario: 20 Years Later!

Greedy Trickster

Long, tan, and handsome.
I commissioned this from DiogoDraws, a pretty amazing artist who created this concept for a couple Wario characters 20 years older than they are now; Wario and Ashley! In this concept, Wario is an old rugged adventurer that left Diamond City to go find even more untold treasures. Many things happened while he was away. In Ashley's case, she becomes a super powerful witch and tries to rule Diamond City!

I've written more about the other characters in both Warioware and Land, and what happens to them as they get older. The artist enjoyed making them, and would like for me to commission more! Who should I try next?

Here's his tumblr! This was a paid commission and not drawn by me! Check out his stuff! Keep in mind that he posts NSFW art also, just so you're aware. DiogoDraws

Attachments

• received_2236779543006729.png
    received_2236779543006729.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,298
Looks neat.
Ashley's design looks very nice and it works really well with her character
And I like the boots and the little vest she's wearing as well as the hair and eyes.
Wario though......I don't know, He looks a bit weird with a beard IMO.
I think stubble would probably work better on him IMO, (Edit: Now that I think about it two months later, a beard actually works really well with Wario and his general character. So just ignore the above.) and considering he's a old rugged adventurer
I think his clothes should have a more old and weathered look to them then they do here.
I like the hairs on his arm though and the overall design works with him.

Overall: He did a great job. :GBWario:

As for what he should do next
I'll suggest Mona and Jimmy T to be next in line
Since those seem to be the logical next step after Wario and Ashley.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think they look pretty cool. The beard actually really suits Wario in my opinion, and goes well with the 'old prospector' look he might go for in his 40s or 50s.

Adult Ashley looks neat too. Can't say much there, she looks exactly as I'd expect her to look at that age.

Back