Games you want

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So I looked through like the first 3 pages of the gaming section threads, and I didnt see this thread anywhere, so Im gonna assume that Im okay in making this thread : p

*crosses fingers*

Anywho, what games do you currently want? I want a bunch atm : p

(Ive owned some of the games Im going to post here, I just want to own them again)

For Wii, I want-

images

images

Sakura-Wars-So-Long-My-Love_US_ESRB_Wii.jpg

ZackAndWikiFinal.jpg

For Gamecube-

Lost%20Kingdoms%202.jpg

StarFoxAssault_CUBEBOX.jpg

Wario_World_game_cover.jpg

images

images

Bill_hatch_GC.png

For original Xbox-
Sudeki-Pal-Front-Cover-4898.jpg

Azurik.Rise_.o.Perathia-xbox360-iso-JTAG-RGH-arcade-free-download-descargar-direct-links-free-gameplay-1.jpg

max1222990360-frontback-cover.jpg

(I love both Namco and 3rd person shooters, okay? Dont judge me >.>)

Kingdom_Under_Fire_-_Heroes.jpg

51ATBEF84DL.jpg

images

56287_front.jpg

Brute.Force-xbox360-iso-JTAG-RGH-arcade-free-download-descargar-direct-links-free-gameplay-1.jpg

256px-Panzercover.jpg

Jade_Empire_Coverart.png

Ive already posted alot, so Im gonna stop now : p

Also, totally use this to recommend games youd think others would like from looking at their lists, too : 3

Sudeki is on GOG for $6 if you don't care about collecting physical stuff.

My game holy grails

76817-noscale-23214-steel%20battalion%20controller.jpg

4130_front.jpg

63696_front.jpg

other stuff I want (warning: long):

3DS:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+
Crash City Mayhem
Iron Combat: War in the Air
Shinobi
Ridge Racer 3D

WiiU and Wii:
Splatoon
Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces

Gamecube:
Driven
Gotcha Force
Star Wars: Rebel Strike
Wave Race Blue Storm

Playstation 3:
Formula One: Championship Edition
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
NASCAR 2009
Stranglehold
Stuntman Ignition

Playstation 2:
Ace Combat 4
Ace Combat Zero
CART Fury Championship Racing
Dropship: United Peace Force
Enthusia Professional Racing
Extermination
Hypersonik Xtrem
Naval Ops: Warship Gunner
Seek and Destroy
Stuntman
Thunderstrike: Operation Phoenix

Playstation 2 imports:

Gundam Lost War Chronicles
G-Saviour
Iron Aces 2
Sidewinder MAX

PSP:

Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Air Conflict: Aces of WWII
Coded Arms
M.A.C.H: Modified Air Combat Heroes
Ridge Racer 2

Playstation 1:
Assault Rigs
Ghost in the Shell
Krazy Ivan
Machine Head
Project Overkill
Steel Reign
Rogue Trip
Space Griffon V-55
Wipeout XL
Wip3out

Xbox:
Armed & Dangerous
Black
Blood Wake
Breakdown
Burnout
Burnout 2
Dr. Muto
Fireblade
Heroes of the Pacific
kill.Switch
Group S Challenge
Murakumo: Renegade Mech Pursuit
Roadkill
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run
Urban Chaos: Riot Response

Last edited:
I very much care about physical copies : p Actually I do have the disk form Lost Kingdoms 2, I just want the case for it : p
(I can live without a booklet, but its always a major plus : p)

And haha I wanted to try that Gundam game for Dreamcast, too : p Looked cool, but Im sure its gonna be way expensive : p

Is the Gundam game for PS2 on other consoles?

I havent played many mech games, like I think Sakura Wars was my biggest one, and the one that was on og xbox, cant remember what it was called, but it was one of the early ones. my little brother and I played it on my brothers friend who was living with us at the time's xbox : p That was alot of fun. Would like to try some of them.

kill.Switch

It looks great, yeah : p I was looking at it on youtube, and there were people there who called it like the first run and cover game that influenced like Gears of war and junk. I was kinda annoyed by that, cuz like Winback for N64 beat it by a few years : p

Have you played Winback btw? If you havent, totally try it out. Get it for N64 though, the PS2 version has better graphics, but the atmosphere that made it special on the N64 version is completely gone : / Its really better on N64.

I very much care about physical copies : p Actually I do have the disk form Lost Kingdoms 2, I just want the case for it : p

Is the Gundam game for PS2 on other consoles?

it's an arcade port and has a Japan-only gamecube version

like I think Sakura Wars was my biggest one, and the one that was on og xbox, cant remember what it was called, but it was one of the early ones.

either MechAssault, Gun Metal or Phantom Crash

Have you played Winback btw? If you havent, totally try it out. Get it for N64 though, the PS2 version has better graphics, but the atmosphere that made it special on the N64 version is completely gone : / Its really better on N64.

I'm faintly aware of Winback, but it didn't really catch my eye. What does the N64 version do better?

Ive actually seen someone play it before, and I thought it looked neat : p Ill probly never get a chance to try it, but would like to : p

And definitely Mech Asasult, I actually thought that was the name when typing that : p Didnt wanna use the wrong name though. But think it was.

And ummm kinda hard to put into words, like youd have to play the game to really understand. But Im gonna try anyway : p
(try to keep up with me : p)

One major thing was the lighting in the game. Like in the N64 version, everything was gloomy, and in the buildings, all the lights were off, and the office buildings you explore were dark and mysterious. You would sneak through them, and you could often see an enemy coming from the flashlight attached to their weapons. And you could also use a flash light too. And the music really went with the atmosphere too. The whole game had a cool feeling to it because of this, and THAT actually made the game really special for me, believe it or not : p Everything was so dark and spooky, like you were trapped in this mysterious place trying to survive. It was way awesome.

In the PS2 version, they completely got rid of all of that : / The buildings are light up, you can see everything, and its bright and vivid. Even the fog outside the buildings felt lighter. You find a flashlight, but theres no reason to even use it. Even in the like underground places like basements and sewers, its all bright, you can see everything. And its dumb cuz they kept the spooky mysterious music : p

They totally removed what made the game special in my opinion, and I hated it so much I didnt even finish it : p I was WAY dissapointed by it. Being someone whos actually played the N64 version, I can definitely say that even with the updated graphics, they really ruined the game by making it "brighter" : p I dont understand why they did that.

I want the following games in order of most wanted to least wanted.

Starting with most wanted.

1. Undertale
    temmie_icon___free_for_use_by_crystallinevulpine-d9bi4vg.gif

2. Mario tennis smash
  3. Yoshi's woolly world
  4. Mario Party 9
That's about it, there isn't much games I'm looking forward to at all. I guess undertale is the only game I'd take if I had to choose from the list.

So I tried posting like 7 more pictures of games I want, but this thread keeps telling me I need to shorten it to less than 10,000 characters. So apparently I cant post pictures here today : / I even removed a few of them and it still wont work : /

Btw, has anyone here played Geist for Gamecube? I generally dont like first person shooters at all, besides a few exceptions here and there. But that game seems kinda interesting. Am wondering if its a game Id really enjoy though, since I generally dont enjoy FPS games : p

I've seen it at pawn shops before, I wanted to get it but I had no money on me at the time, I had to save it for something else. I looked up Geist afterwards and seen that it was a pretty cool game.

You could possess people I think, I'm not sure if you're playing as a ghost or not, lol.

Games I want? Let's see now...there may be more, but right off the bat...

NES
Darkwing Duck
DuckTales 1 & 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3

Super NES
Super Nazo Puyo Tsu
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time

Playstation 1
Puyo Puyo Box (I have a Japanese PS2)
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot

Playstation 2
Ape Escape Million Monkeys
Puyo Puyo Tsu
Puyo Puyo Fever 2 (I have the DS release, but a console version would be cool)
God Hand
Okami
TimeSplitters

Xbox
Dead or Alive: Ultimate
TimeSplitters 2 & 3 (I hear they're best on Xbox; number 1 is PS2 exclusive)
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Star Wars Battlefront 2

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Wii
Octomania

Xbox 360
Dead or Alive 4
Magna Carta 2

Wii U
Star Fox Zero
Super Mario 3D World

Playstation 4
Ratchet & Clank

Multiplatform
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantastma Extend (I think that's how it's spelled?)

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Thats my alltime favorite game : 3 You definitely should play it, its way great : 3

Also, it has my all time favorite video game character ever-

soal2952298859.jpg

Its definitely better on Gamecube than Dreamcast. It has more content, and the battle encoutner has been dropped a bit, which is great cuz even in the GC version it can feel like there are too many battles sometimes : p

Also, Magna Carta 2 is amazing. I liked it a ton, its like one of the two games I really liked for the 360 : p
And haha, I really wanna try Ty The Tasmanian Tiger too : p

More on my wish list-

N64-
Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Turok 1 2 and 3 (havent played them in forever)
Harvest Moon 64
Mega Man 64

Dreamcast-
Skies of Arcadia (would like both copies)
Time Stalkers
Grandia 2
Silver
Virtual On
Illbleed
D-2
Carrier
Shadowman
Record of Lodess War

Feel like theres more, but cant think of them right now : p

I didn't put it in my list abov, but I just ordered a game I was obsessed with when I got my original xbox in 2003 - and didn't really play outside of a short rental

5838_front.jpg

maybe this time I'll figure out how to save...

Is that the one where you shoot cute furry animals from a crossbow instead of arrows?

I thought that game looked kinda neat, seemed to have some 3d platformer elements to it, would play if it did : p

And I found Brute Force at my game store for 3 dollars : p Will probly pick up here soon : p

Oh and I found a copy of Knights of the Old Republic, is way awesome too. Now I wanna get the sequel to it, which I hear is not as good, and am willing to bet cost much more : p

Actually, me too : p In fact, I found Kill.Switch and Brute Force for 3$, and didnt like them at all : p Well, Brute Force was actually a good game, but the controls were too difficult for me. Like, aiming with the same control stick that you used to walk, it was really complicated and I kept dying because I couldnt get used to it. And Kill.Switch, I dunno, It was fun watching it on youtube, but actually playing, it felt really lacking. I had no fun playing it, was bummed out. Should just stick to Winback : p

But, I have a few Im wanting to get right now. Some of these are games Ive already owned in the past, but havent had in a long time that I want to get again.
gamecube-1345733310.jpg

WWE%20Day%20Of%20Reckoning%202.jpg

I dont own any wrestling games, but wanna play some.... dont judge me >.>
Also I hate womens wrestling Dx Is nothing but.... I mean, we all know what it is >.>

gc_232.jpg

GHAE08.png

GLEE08.png

GCDE08.png

Im really getting into Resident Evil games lately, or the old ones anyway. And not because I like zombies and gore (I actually hate them, believe it or not), but the whole being trapped in some spooky building trying to find you way out, Im really into the whole atmosphere of the game, with the puzzle solving and everything too : p Am way into it right now.
These 3 games will cost me a bit over 100$ to get all of them though : / So is unlikely Im gonna get them anytime soon.
(If anyone has any experience with them, you should totally recommend one of them to me, will be able to afford one of them here soon)

The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-GERMAN-Pal-Front-Cover-162.jpg

Im not German btw : p
And I played this game back when I was a teenager when it had come out, but havent played it in a long time, and would like to try it again. But geeesh its really expensive. And no I dont wanna play it on Wii, it was terrible on Wii : /

Galleon-DVD-Xbox.jpg

RFSEEB.png

This game was way awesome btw, if you like dungeon crawlers, this is the best one ever : 3

images

Another good dungeon crawler

Also, I once saw this review for a game on youtube for Wii, it was like mostly a city builder sim. You built your own civilization, and you could make an army and attack other cities and junk, but it mostly was about building up your city. But I have forgotten what it was called, and cant find it anywhere : / But it DOES exist, I know that.

Does anyone happen to know what game Im talking about? I really wanna find it.

Actually, me too : p In fact, I found Kill.Switch and Brute Force for 3$, and didnt them at all : p Well, Brute Force was actually a good game, but the controls were too difficult for me. Like, aiming with the same control stick that you used to walk, it was really complicated and I kept dying because I couldnt get used to it.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally change the control layout in the option menu? Brute Force definitely has dual-stick aiming.

Also, I once saw this review for a game on youtube for Wii, it was like mostly a city builder sim. You built your own civilization, and you could make an army and attack other cities and junk, but it mostly was about building up your city. But I have forgotten what it was called, and cant find it anywhere : / But it DOES exist, I know that.

Little King Story, perhaps?

Like, the aiming with the right stick was all up and down, right? Im used to like the left stick being used to move forward and backward, and the right stick being used to look around, which also makes you turn in the direction you wanna go. So like you tilt up on the left stick to run forward and aim to the left or right (EDIT: with the right stick) to turn the character.

Brute Force was like... the left stick was used both to run forward, but also to turn left and right, while the right stick just aimed up and down. It was kinda confusing, and Id die from not being able to aim at anything fast enough. Dunno, the controls felt really confusing to me. I did play with the controls, yeah, after I couldnt figure them out : p

And not Little Kings Story, I actually played that game a ton on my Wii before I sold it years back : p This one was like.... it kinda hada similar look to Sid Meijers Pirates game for Wii. Looked like it could have been made by the same company.

well then I dunno what happened. I even made sure to play the game before writing the post and the left stick is definitely used to walk/strafe, and the right one to turn and aim.

And not Little Kings Story, I actually played that game a ton on my Wii before I sold it years back : p This one was like.... it kinda hada similar look to Sid Meijers Pirates game for Wii. Looked like it could have been made by the same company.

Dawn of Discovery, then?

Back