Gaming Leaks and rumors

IMG_1388.PNG
Not sure if this is a leak of the release date, but the website said the info was missing. Release date is available, though.

debcfbkvwaekouf (1).jpg

IMG_20180530_025224.jpg

03de6437-9cf8-4f57-bdaf-8edc79.png

44e4d5cc-7e98-4f89-8732-19ceb8.png

Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as you face-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style - Choose from 3 distinct character types and unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style. Speed up. Gear Up Team Racing at Sonic Speed!
  • Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
  • Team Racing Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
  • Performance & Skin Customization Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
  • Wisps - 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
  • Adventure Mode Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
  • Various Characters and Classes 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power classes.

So Wal-Mart just leaked out the new Sonic racing game, now called Team Sonic Racing at literally 2:00am in the morning.
Description and everything.
*Sigh* Wonderful, just wonderful. seriously?:

Game does look pretty dope though and the customization and team mechanic aspects sound pretty intriguing.
At this rate, we should be getting a trailer very soon. (Hell I won't be surprised if we ended up getting one today or tommorow)
Hopefully this can live up to the All Stars racing duology.

Last edited:
If they're going to remove the other sega characters, I wish they'd have used that as an opportunity to lena closer to Sonic Racer (e.g having Sonic and Shadow race on-foot)

If they're going to remove the other sega characters, I wish they'd have used that as an opportunity to lena closer to Sonic Racer (e.g having Sonic and Shadow race on-foot)
I kind of wonder how that would look like that. The Sonic R approach didn't work and I honestly feel like that concept is just fundamentally flawed. I wonder if making it more like a fully fleshed out version of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle's Action Race mode could work.

I kind of wonder how that would look like that. The Sonic R approach didn't work and I honestly feel like that concept is just fundamentally flawed. I wonder if making it more like a fully fleshed out version of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle's Action Race mode could work.

That Amy run cycle. I can't

Back