garlic's drawing dump

garlicjuice

not the brightest bulb on the string
this be where Garlic Juice post her drawings and stuff
---------

1529741149400.png

orbulon.........but he is.......cat
1529741200053.png

this one's my first time drawing wario himself (tennis outfit because i wanted to draw his lumps hair)

and a full colour of Shokora

shokosmaller.png

Great job. Those don't look half bad! I particularly love your rendition of Wario; so many people try to give him a grittier, less caricatured look and completely lose the appeal of his original design. I believe you hit a great middle ground between the two (though I think the mouth/grin looks a bit flat, compared to the construction of the rest of his head).

Great job. Those don't look half bad! I particularly love your rendition of Wario; so many people try to give him a grittier, less caricatured look and completely lose the appeal of his original design. I believe you hit a great middle ground between the two (though I think the mouth/grin looks a bit flat, compared to the construction of the rest of his head).
thank you ! His head/face is a bit of a challenge to get the hang of tbh (for me at least)

and I completely agree with how most of the appeal of wario’s design is that it’s quite stylised ( that goes for characters like mario and waluigi too imo)

Back