Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wario Master of disguise

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Wario Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanTH400

The Prince
I want to know whats the hardest Wario Land game on Normal, not Hard modes, Ive only finished the first, third and fourth WL.
(also i don't know if MoD and Worlds count as Land)

Oh! So many Wario-sama games!! I will answer the question once I play them all! So far, I played Wario Land 4 and tried Wario Land Shake Dimention!

I think it's a toss-up between Master of Disguise and Wario Land 3, and I'm only talking about a basic play-through, from first level to final boss. (NOT 100%) The road through Master of Disguise is a lot more puzzle-intense, like that blasted ancient water works area.

I think it's a toss-up between Master of Disguise and Wario Land 3, and I'm only talking about a basic play-through, from first level to final boss. (NOT 100%) The road through Master of Disguise is a lot more puzzle-intense, like that blasted ancient water works area.
Angler-sama, how difficult is Wario Land 3, to be compared to Master of Disguise? I have not played either of them so I have to ask.

Angler-sama, how difficult is Wario Land 3, to be compared to Master of Disguise? I have not played either of them so I have to ask.

Wario Land 3 is much longer and harder to get all the treasure and complete 100%, but it's quite easy to reach the final boss. Master of Disguise is more straight-forward, but it's harder to play through the game and reach the final boss. Each level is like a big dungeon full of traps and puzzles.

Plus in Master of Disguise, in my experience, the controls are actively fighting against you. That's not really "difficulty" per se but it did cause me to just quit playing after failing to beat the fourth boss.

Wario Land 3. Not because actually getting the treasure chests or beating levels is hard, but because figuring out what to do can and where to go can be pretty hard instead.

No idea about Master of Disguise, though the controls are apparently pretty bad for that one. So that may have an impact on the difficulty level.

And Shake It is maybe the third hardest on a normal playthrough, simply because the bosses are less forgiving than usual. I can see someone dying against the Shake King a few times if they don't know what they're doing.

Shake It is the hardest for me, more precisly 100%ing it, because some of those missions can get rather nasty, though I do also find the regular playthrough to be a bit more challenging then usual for a Wario plattformer.

Wario Land Shake It can be difficult to beat 100% because there's a lot of missions to beat and a few of them are bloody difficult. Even when just beating the game, it can still be the hardest since a few of the bosses are pretty difficult.
However, I haven't played WL3 yet (I have it on 3ds, so some day). I often hear it's the hardest Wario Land game, so maybe that?? Can't say as of now.
If Master of Disguise counts, I'll go with that. I never bothered to beat the extra stages because I felt burned out trying to beat the other stages 100% and a few parts can be brutally difficult.

Back