Has Wario Forums lost a bit of popularity recently?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
It's been brought up in a recent profile comment by BigMagma, as seen here:

http://warioforums.com/index.php?members/bigmagma.240/#profile-post-1301

But it seems pretty obvious than we're not quite as active as we used to be. So, anyone got any ideas why this might be the case?

Is there something changing in the Wario fandom? Or is everyone just busy with Christmas and life and stuff?

The only change is the rise of Ashley. I'm only here when people are talking about Ashley or if there's something I wanna say about Ash-wee. Other than that it must be Christmas stuff and is almost the new year as well. Time to move onto 2016.

Change the name to AshleyForums, boom, a billion people show up.

We had worse periods of inactivity before, thought does anyone here remember what was it was like last christmas/ close to new year? I can't recall at all, how much (or little) activity we had around that time last year, so I can't draw any comparison.

I've been a bit too busy with the presentses, so I suppose...as wellas trying to help peoples.

It also doesn't help that there's another forum I'm on, and I liked it...until last night, when I saw some members' (and one mod's) true colors...I don't intend to leave that place, but I kinda don't like what I saw...

1: we've had longer period of inactivity. every time I think the forum is "dead", something happens or someone joins and make 20 posts
2: no substantial new material to talk about beside random cameos

(though the spam and bitch wars relating to point #2 probably don't help, ehehehe)

Quite right. It's a busy time for everyone, so I'm not surprised we're seeing less of some of the people we've normally seen around. I think that, once the dust settles, we'll be right back to how we were a month or so ago.

Perhaps, but I think it's also quite logically because we're running out of meaningful subjects... I mean, pretty much all thread ideas I could think of either have been made already or seem totally useless.
A mutual project would being the activity back up, like back when we were making preparations for the Wario Land 3 hack.
Or, of course, a new official game. But that probably won't happen d:(

I honestly don't notice too much, though, as this still is not and hopefully never will be my main forum. (not because I don't love it here, but because that'd probably mean something would've gone very much wrong at my now main forum)
I still hope this forum will keep going, though, as I like it on here.

To be fair we are currently having an up swing in activity again, even if some of it isn't exactly positive or desirable, as BigMagma already noted.

Back