Have you dreamed about be a WarioWare Inc member and Wario's friend?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
Have you dreamed about be a WarioWare Inc member and Wario's friend? Would you like to be a member of WarioWare Inc and Wario's friend?

I’ve already made a post about a warioware dream on another thread, you can check it out if you want to
one or two years ago i dreamed about me in a first-person view and the warioware crew building a rocket to get onto mars for no apparent reason, after the rocket got built we took off to mars and landed successfully, Penny said in front of me “we did it, We landed on mars!” then the whole dream ends.
and yes, i know, this dream is pretty messed up that when i think of it now it kinda sounds like nightmare material.

I wished I had a dream where I was a Warioware Inc employee, I'm pretty sure payment sucks but still looks like a fun company to work at especially if everyone treats each other as family. So I'd love to work at Warioware Inc. but probably not be friends with Wario- (Maybe)
I would definitely be good friends with Mona, I think me and her would be great friends :]

if i was in the game i'd be the best character no contest :]
i would LOVE to meet the orbster and penny though :D Dribble and Spitz seem like cool ass people to hang with too, maybe we can talk about old cars

Back