Hello!

Hello everyone!

As you can probably see, I am new to the community. So, I should probably say something about myself

I got into the Wario games around half a year ago. Though, I didn't get into the series thanks to the Wario Land or Warioware series. Nope. The first Wario game that I have ever played was Wario: Master of Disguise. I had a lot of fun with it, even though some sections were painful, because I was playing on my phone. But honestly, I had a lot of fun with it

Next came Wario Land 4, which to this day is my favourite Wario Land installment. And from then? I just played everything I could get my hands on

You might be wondering about my favourite characters. Well, I like Wario of course. I kind of like villains and anti heroes to begin with, especially if they are cartoonish or over the top. Another character that I like is Dr. Crygor. I'm just absolute trash for mad scientists in video games. I played his stage in Touched quite a lot. I also like Orbulon, I played his stage the most in the first game. The list could go on, but I haven't played any Wario Games as of recent, so my memory is a little rusty when it comes to them.

I also do art! I made some art about Warioware, and Wario Land, but I also did some crossovers. If you are going to browse through my gallery, and you will stumble upon characters that you don't know, then fear not, because I have an explanation

I made mostly crossovers of Warioware and Bomberman Jetters. An anime based on the Bomberman series (that I highly recommend watching). Honestly, I just like to imagine the characters from these two franchises interact with each other. And heck, I think that a crossover game with them could be very interesting

Here are a few examples of my art, if you are interested:

PicsArt_10-31-01.41.49.jpg

IMG_20181019_201401.jpg

IMG_20180917_090258.jpg

And, here's the link to my Deviant art!
HerbbyZ on DeviantArt

That's all I have to say for now. I'm hoping to have a great time in this community!

Welcome, @Zapp Yamato! VforVictory: I really like your fan art. You should post your work in the Wario Fan Works section, as CM30 said. We have already tons of Wario fan art, but there's always room for more! :)
Anyway, I hope you stay for long and have a lot of fun.

Back