Heya :3

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Hello :3 I am actually basically new to the Wario game series. My bestest friend brought me here, as he has recently joined as well :p (He is Crescent Moon Villager btw :p) I used to have a Wario game for game boy growing up that I liked a whole bunch, until my older brother sold our gameboy. I am not totally sure which one it was, but I think it was either Wario Land 1 or 2. So as a child I really liked Wario.

I met my bestest friend on a Zelda forum we used to be a part of, and he has been a huge Wario fan since we met, and has gotten me into Wario as well :3 I havent played many Wario games yet, I am currently close to beating Wario Land 4, and we have played Wario Ware for gamecube together, and I really enjoyed playing it with him. He has also shown me several videos of the Wario Ware series on youtube, and I have really fallen for Mona :p She has become my favorite character in a way.

Im a new fan of Wario mostly, but I really enjoy the games. And Im a big fan of forums online, so I hope I get along with the people of this site :3

I am very glad that you find yourself a fan of Wario is a huge character and all his franchises are excellent

I hope to be your friend in a future ^_^

Welcome! Mona's always been one of my favorites. If you've got a DS and a handful of GameStops nearby, I suggest seeing if they have WarioWare Touched! It's definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

Welcome! Mona's always been one of my favorites. If you've got a DS and a handful of GameStops nearby, I suggest seeing if they have WarioWare Touched! It's definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

Actually, theres a game shop /right/ next to where I work, and they currently have a bunch of Wario games, haha I thought it was neat that I saw this right as I really have gotten into Wario : p I /think/ I saw Touched, and I also saw Twisted, Ive heard its a really good game, and have thought about buying that too. Playing WarioLand has kinda gotten me to wanna keep playing WL though : p They had Wario World for GCN for weeks, and even though Ive heard its kinda dull, I really wanted to get it anyways. But sadly I didnt get it in time :/

And thanks, everyone :3 So far, I really like the site, so Im hoping to stick around for a while.

I've never played Wario Land, Wario World (or most of the WarioWare games... Man, I really need to go on a little scavenger hunt). *Cries*

Touched is very worth it (it makes such great use of the touch screen, great for picking up and playing whenever, gets you hooked pretty fast. Oh, I don't want to talk it up too much though haha), and if your GameStop has it, for 5 bucks (I had to rebuy mine, and it cost about 5 buckaroos), there's no harm in giving it a try. ;) If you do pick it up, let me know what you think!

Oh, I just remembered, my best friend actually got me a copy of of Wario Land Shake It! for wii, haha : p Were supposed to play it either after I beat WL4 or after Zelda ALttP, not sure when exactly : p Im looking forward to Shake It! though, Ive heard good things about it.
And haha, Ive heard bad things about Wario World for gamecube, but I wanna play it anyway : p It looks like something I could definitely get into : 3

And Ill definitely look for touched again tomorrow after work :3 Ive heard its a good game before, Ive never played a WarioWare game alone before, but Im sure Ill like it :3

Ill be sure to let you know, definitely :3

Back