Hi!

Ninja_Cat

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Firstly, I wanna apologise because this is the second account I created. I was about to introduce myself with my first, but decided I really didn't like the username I chose, but now I'm happy with this one.
So I've been looking for a new forum to join for a while now and while this place doesn't look very active, it looks pretty civil and full of nice people. And I absolutely love Wario, so I just had to join for both of those reasons.
So what can I say about myself? I'm 24 and male from Europe, love video games (who doesn't) and Wario Land 4 is one of the best games I've ever played.
So yah, I'm a little nervous being new, lol.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I like assaulting elderly archaeologists for the purpose of accessing hidden valuables. Fortunately, Egyptian tombs tend to have a lack of witnesses to such acts.
while this place doesn't look very active, it looks pretty civil and full of nice people
Absolutely. By and large, the people here are perfectly friendly, and I doubt you'll have many problems fitting in. We're always glad to have someone more around to talk with.
love video games (who doesn't)
Nobody who visits this place, that's for sure.
So yah, I'm a little nervous being new, lol.
Understandable. Don't worry, it's not that hard to fit in. When I was new, I just started posting whenever I had something to add to the conversation, and it wasn't very difficult to become familiar with everyone.

I think you'll find this place pretty comfortable, albeit a bit slow-paced at times. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Heya! Welcome! Glad to see another Wario Land 4 fan here. It's one of my favorite games too. And don't be nervous about being new. I can assure you everyone here is quite friendly, welcoming and excited to see another member join the forums.

BTW, I like your avatar!

tumblr_inline_mq90rjYco71rl5dg1.png
Welcome, new person to the AshleyForums! where we talk about Ashley all day everyday!

this place doesn't look very active
tumblr_inline_mvi6slyznp1rl5dg1.png
Trust me, once news comes along about Ashley, be it a new badge or 3ds theme. It will become very active, it happens all the time. Mostly because I made huge deals out of them making people reply and reply.

tumblr_inline_mp8096tXgS1rl5dg1.png
Ashley brings life...most of the time, just don't get her angry.

That's Kyon. He likes Ashley. You probably already figured that out. If you intend to focus more upon Wario Land than WarioWare in your discussions, you probably won't run into him too much aside from the General Chat or General Wario Discussion sections.

Back